burn downloading game

• 1 month later...

I don't think you can with nero. Use Alcohol 120% (or try with nero, I guess) and use the wizard. Then go to that folder, and just click whatever file shows up in there. It should only be one, and that file tells the burning program where to find the files. Then just burn it.

Of course, to play burned games on PSX, I'm pretty sure you need a mod chip of some sort?

You are right, kefka, as Nero only used ISO image to burn into disc. Use other software as indicated above. :P

Well, Montpics I'm Not SUre If You Typed That As Scarcasum But Nero Can Burn.iso.nrg And.cue Which Is Included In Jotaros Image.

Actually I didn't insult anybody or try even if I do. Sorry if you really think that I am typing that way, 666Ghost.

Back to topic. I am not very sure about Nero Burning can burn cue image file other than iso and nrg as I am not very keen to burn much CDs or this Nero that I am still using is quite old and not updated yet. (I am using Nero 5)

..........checked already from the Nero homepage. It can open cue image file on Nero Burning 6. :D

/me being slapped thousand times by 666Ghost

Double checked my current software whether it could burn cue image and it did have that option! (although I am not sure it could successfully burn to a CD as I am using other burning software previously) You win this time. Sob! :(