How did you find 1Emulation.com?

I needed help with SvC, and I was looking for SS5, and I stumbled upon this site through google.

I joined up the same time as Agozer and GryphonKlaw, but their post counts eclipse mine!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed help with SvC, and I was looking for SS5, and I stumbled upon this site through google.

I joined up the same time as Agozer and GryphonKlaw, but their post counts eclipse mine!!!

I've been here for 7 months I have more then you.

Imma spammer :)

I found it through Guilty Parties, when I was fishing for a general warez connection after my time as part of a small movie ripping/distro group

(I was a distro, and wanted to get into ripping for them) ended on IRC. I was directed to where I needed to go by "certain people," who then asked if I liked boards and directed me here, so I'd have an alternative place to post.

Dynamo: The RIAA would have nothing to do with us, because they represent the music industry. The ESA is the closest thing we've got to an RIAA equivalent.

I found this place when A@H Uncensored(emugossip, which is now dead) started. I hadn't registered, but then I finally registered like...last July or something, then the server crashed or whatever and I had to re-register cause my account got lost and blah

I joined when gamecop made the forums, and I only have about 500 posts. Some people post more and some people post less.

I was looking up xbox emulation and stumbled onto the xbox forum. from there I creeped over to current affairs. ya know I have never been to the main site.... heheh is there anything there?

Is there a main site? :D I always thought the forum IS the main site?? :D

i did too :)

You can get to the main page my pressing the 1emulation.com Home button on top, next to the Board Rules. I discovered that a few months after I started spamming here.

Somebody link this site for me around the time SvC's rom hit the net. They gave me the link cuz I wanted to learn how to rip sprites and wanted to try it out on this game since it was new at the time.

Some dude who called himself Sarge tossed me here when I was looking for some kind of rom.

You should thank him. I need more Disgaea fans around me. :P