Music Composition

Damn, I wish I could attach files on this board, because I want to attach a song I just made in fruity loops. Oh well, here's me hoping out loud if Agozer will let me put it in one of his sites with random stuff?

Hate to sound like alot of others but DC! i was in a channel before some user had cubase reason logic and tons of sample cds!! and alot of them went really really fast!!

Edited by Ash_crimson

Damn, I wish I could attach files on this board, because I want to attach a song I just made in fruity loops. Oh well, here's me hoping out loud if Agozer will let me put it in one of his sites with random stuff?

Feel free to send it to me via email, AIM etc. and I'll see that it gets the recognition it needs. PM me please.

P.S. Kazaa Resurection doesn't have spyware, bitches.

Okay, everyone, thanks to the kindness of a certain Agozer, you can now download my song in all it's 256 kb/s glory, on Agozer's "other site with not so random stuff" - just look in his sig! The song is called "liquidadrenaline2.mp3, and for the lazy here's the direct link http://koti.mbnet.fi/agozer/liquidadrenaline2.mp3

Oh and remember, while I wrote all the riffs/programmed the drum sequences etc... EVERY sample I used in this song came from fruity loops - and that includes the voice samples :)