Which MMORPG is better?

Which is better  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well none of us can really objectively say which one is better since no one has played both of them. But the WoW beta seems quite cool so I'll lean towards that. But I'd lean towards WoW since Warcraft is so much cooler.

well going off what I have heard and read I say WoW. although I am sure Evercrack 2 will be extremely popular. another round of dorks killing people over scorned online romance, and dehydrated, soiled, nerds dieing at their PCs!! yay :(

I don't like any of the Evercunts and I can't vouch for WoW since I have yet to see what it can do.

FF11

I want to get my hands on City of Heroes and the up coming expansion City of Villians.

Edited by Skythe

Are those games out yet? I've not played them. Last game I played was Star Wars Galaxies. It had potential, most of which was utterly wasted.

I did play a lot of EQ, and hope that EQ2 doesn't fall into the same completely broken state that currently plagues EQ. But I am also not hopeful there.

I played EQ, too. For about 3 days. At first I'm like FUN. But it seems that the main process of Neverquest is this...

1. Kill a crapload of tiny monsters that take 5 minutes to find.

2. Die from a monster IDENTICAL to the ones you just spent HOURS killing.

3. Lose nearly ALL of your XP.

4. See 2

I want City of Heroes just because it'd probobly be fun to make my own hero and fly around a shoot lasers from my eyes and control gravity and whatnot. Same for City of Villains when it comes out.

more detailed reason: I've played the Evercrack. Boring sheit. I don't know how it's the number 1 MMO in teh worldz. Note: I played for a few months :(

WoW is promising because: I got friends in the beta (THOSE BASTARDS) and they keep telling me it's awesome and keep sending me screenshots of it (According to one of them, theres Kenya, complete with giraffes and everything).

As a former FFXI player, i'm looking for something that will suck me in like whast FFXI. THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR THE MMO FIX :lol: