Power Instinct 3: Groove on Fight

jejej

I have the Power Instinct rom, and I would like to get it working on my xbox. I've tried a few emulators including FBAx(the regular one and a hacked one), KAWA-x and a mame emulator. None seem to play them. How do I get it to work? Must I rename the rom files?

Please let me know if you have the answer.

Thanks.

Power Instinct 3 : Groove on Fight (romset : groovef.zip) 's a ST-V game, so U can't use it with FBa.

Actually, groovef video & sound emulation 'R not 100 % accurate, but the game 's playable.

Power Instinct 3 : Groove on Fight (romset : groovef.zip) 's a ST-V game, so U can't use it with FBa.

Actually, groovef video & sound emulation 'R not 100 % accurate, but the game 's playable.

FBA was the reason I thought of Matrimelee in the beginning...

I guess he talked about Power Instinct 4 : Matrimelee (& not Groove on Fight as in his title...) but I 'm not sure.

I guess he talked about Power Instinct 4 : Matrimelee (& not Groove on Fight as in his title...) but I 'm not sure.

Oh so Marimelee is basically Power Instinct 4 and not 3...

Oh so Marimelee is basically Power Instinct 4 and not 3...

I know Power Instinct 4 is Matrimelee (a NeoGeo game), but I 'm not sure if he talked about it, cuz the topic title 's about Power Instinct 3 : Groove on Fight.

i missed out on the other power instincts so are they playable in mame or some other emu?

Yes, U can play it with Mame on PC.

Also, I don't know if the game works with Satourne (Saturn & ST-V emu).