shoes

Inky

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be the only fashion freek on here then :lol: I wear Nike, Nike, Nike and more Nike = SC HIGHS, AIR MAX 90's, Air force 1's, Burst and such... i also got some Reebok G-unit sneakers :D, the cheapest pair was £65... dont know what that is in US$ but id guess about $90.

I've never been one to follow the latest trends of clothing, I'd rather have 3 pairs of pants for the same price someone spends on 1.

But when it comes to my shoes, I have to have a nice pair and something that someone else wouldn't usually buy.

Right now I have a pair of silver/red/black Nike Air Bohemians (90% silver, friends call em "Moon boots") and a pair of Nike Air Max something-or-others that look like spandex shoes that spiderman would wear. (They are covered in an ice blue plastic webbing)

My next pair to find MUST be a pair that is mainly lime green, or neon green.

You think women take a log time shopping for shoes, it takes me a good hour in ONE store to find what I want, cause I won't leave the store with some plain looking crap everyone else is wearing. I want people to see my feet from 5 miles away.

Usually spend about $150 CAD on a pair of shoes, but I have spent upwards of $190

I wear these, since i'm petite :lol:

FW158.jpg

but, if i'm doing some long distance walking i usually wear a pair of reebok walking shoes *nod*

I wear these, since i'm petite  :)

FW158.jpg

but, if i'm doing some long distance walking i usually wear a pair of reebok walking shoes *nod*

Holy flock, you can really stomp the crap out someone with that! :lol:

so my 16 year old nephew was just making fun of me for buying 15 dollar walmart shoes. I was trying to explain to him how I grew up skating and into punk so aside from a doc martin fetish. I have never spent more then 40 bucks on shoes. converse all-stars and old skool vans are all I have worn for years outside of work where I wear the aformentioned doc martins. so the question is are you an expensive shoe person or a cheap shoe person? can you go to pay-less and be happy or do you need the latest $150 pair of nikes?

Well no way in hell will I pay $150 for nikes, im better off with like jordans or something, but the most i'll ever pay for shoes is $80 and I like boots and suff or nice shoes like the kind they have at journeys.

violence...

This is going to sound wierd...

but are you a girl?

.____.

I never actually found out ><

And the shoes are kinda unisex, but are leaning a bit to the "girl" side.

Don't take this offensivly ._____.