Fahrenheit 9/11

ugenn

This is really cool.  I've heard of some musicians allowing their music to be shared freely, but never before a movie!

Yeah, the most recent and high profile band doing that now is The Offspring.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Public Enemy is also well known for wanting their music pirated. And in that case its similar circumstances to Michael Moore's movie... they want it pirated so everyone can hear songs like "Son of a Bush" :lol:

Metallica(what wtf?) and Radiohead are also bands that support bootlegging of their live shows.

Metallica(what wtf?) and Radiohead are also bands that support bootlegging of their live shows.

You're kidding right? Mr Lars "I'll sue anything that moves" Ulrich? Supporting bootlegging? I really doubt it.

You're kidding right? Mr Lars "I'll sue anything that moves" Ulrich? Supporting bootlegging? I really doubt it.

They support bootlegging of Live shows. I kid you not.

Damn hypocrites.

Well put me in a dress and call me a fag, I didn't know that.

It's a good movie, you should see it even if you are a Bush person. Is there another pirated version floating around other than the cam version that I've seen on Suprnova? I would like to download it and see it again.

You might want to give this a shot:

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2042...DVD.iso.torrent

has anyone completed this download and tried it? All I've seen around is the crappy cam. I'm suspicious that its a fake. Is there a way to see what's inside the torrent file before its complete?