Fahrenheit 9/11

ugenn

This guy keeps getting better and better in my estimate. Keep up the good work!

By the way, as far as I know, DVDscreeners are dvds coming from the film industry, plain screeners are filmed in movie theatres (like that teen that got caught videotapping spiderman tried to do).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The film industry said they made a new type of encryption and you need a special DVD player, which will only be given to selected members of the acadmy to view movies.

I know I'm getting this from BT, rather the quality is good or not. Bowling for Columbine was a masterpiece, this bound to be as good or better. :lol:

Well, from what I hear, the POT cam version is missing 15 minutes from the actual movie.

Well, from what I hear, the POT cam version is missing 15 minutes from the actual movie.

thanks for warning me about the POT cam version a little while ago:)

anyways, yeah, it's cool how leechers and seeders are feeling good today cause we all get to share 1 movie w/out getting in trouble :lol:

WOOOO HOOOOO!!frag_subzero.gif

It's a good movie, you should see it even if you are a Bush person. Is there another pirated version floating around other than the cam version that I've seen on Suprnova? I would like to download it and see it again.

You might want to give this a shot:

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2042...DVD.iso.torrent

so the file is called ManchesterDan?\

interesting. ive been wanting to watch this too....but like a typical american, instead of watchin somethin important and political that can change the views of our nation, i watched Spider-man 2 instead :lol:

Awesome! Its interesting that that article was interspaced between some industry leech bitching about how this will impact on film sales (causes "untold hardship"? What the hell do those movie industry FAT CATS know about hardship? Oh boo hoo, now it looks like I'll only be able to afford ONE gold-plated ferarri! Oh, the hardship! The hardship!" Grrrr...) and yet Michael Moore AND Quentin Tarantino, two VERY successful movie makers, said they don't have a problem with file-sharing. Reading between the lines, that person't statement went like this, "blah blah blah...I'm greedy...blah blah...only ONE gold plated ferarri! blah blah blah...won't be able to throw around thousand dollar bills at strip clubs any more...blah". BASTARD.