Happy 4th of July

Diso

this year was somethin wasnt it? last year, it was bunk. the only fireworks lit were the legals and lil kids runnin around. this year, everywhere u look, left or right of u, look up to the skies, illegal fireworks everywhere. explosions every 10secs. this year was 10 times better than last year. i for one didnt do anythin but i was jus standin outside my house lookin and i was thinkin, wow, out of all the years ive seen fireworks in my neighborhood, this year was absolutely crazy....

same here

the stuff they were doing in the next building was awesome!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for the drinking holidays! new years, memorial day, labor day, the 4th, cinco de whateva!  :D

it's all good, but add fireworks to the mix and the fun rises in direct corilation(sp) to the chance for injury to friends via bottle rocket.  :lol:

I'm gonna try hard to convince someone to do the "jackass" bottle rocket attached to wang thing heheheheheheh.

I remember like we had a get together and we had like some of those expensive fireworks like the big ones that go up in the air and explode into like a big colors. Well anyways we didn't have the tube cuz it was like inanother city so what we did is they made me build one out of like dirt brick for da base and some plastic tube pipe for like plumbing and some of the tgings didn't go up that high in the air so it was like setting off anti=personel missles, you know the bombs that explode in the air and it looks like it shoots a bunch of stuff in downwards, think a shower head or shot gun.

YAY ITS TIME FOR SHIBA'S DEMENTED STORIES OF TRUE-NESS

Ok so on 4th of july my neighbors being the usual biggest assholes possible that they are (seriously, you will never meet bigger asshole people than my neighbors) Brought seriously like 900+ dollars of fireworks up from ohio (because pretty much everything in michigan is illegal except fountains) They where over there with like 50 million other assholes from my nighborhood that dont even like the neighbors, in fact everyone in my neighborhood hates them (theyre still assholes though) they just figured hey, THEY can haul illegal fireworks over the border! ill just watch!

Anyway, So theyre spoiled crap kid and them are over there setting off fireworks, and so am i, i had my friend over, and we where setting off our usual batch of homemade bombs and such.

So they have those huge ass mortors right?

Turns out our crappy homemade cake box was better than theire huge morters. Let me throw some data at you now

Mortor:

Cost: 50-250 dollars

Time to make/get: 8+hours to ohio, 8+ hours back

crappy Cakebox (probably our smallest device in fact)

Cost: 5 bucks

Time to make/get: 10 minutes

So to put a long story short, Their little crap kid started to get jealus at all our cool fireworks and stuff that cost us about 25 dollars total, and kicked their crap's asses up and down the street.

So the kid decided to launch a bottle rocket at us.

Holy crap. I think to myself, Is this kid retarded? Im not going to show any mercy for this!

So i throw something similar to an M-80 over his way.

The kid being a retard stutters something like

WHAT THE HELL YOU FA-FA-FA-FAGGOTS!!! (which we made fun of him for for the rest of the night)

And he proceeds to launch his crappy fireworks at us, and then starts throwing those "M-88s" at us which he insists are larger than M-80s and legal

ok an M-80 is about the size of a toilet paper roll, one of those "M-88s" that he buys are about the size of a pen cap, but twice as thick.

Me and my friend are like, Ok This kid goes down right now.

So we carefully aim this bottle rocket device we made right by him and light it. What this thing pretty much does, its shoots at about 90 miles an hour, spewing flaming peices of whatever all over the place behind it and then explodes spewing more flaming peices of crap.

So what happens is just as the jackass walks in the street it shoots by him and explodes near the end of his yard, but he is rained on by flaming crap anyway.

Me and my friend almost pissed ourselves as we saw the little crap and his asshole friends being rained on by flaming stuff and screaming for their precious 13 year old lives.

Then theire parents get up off their lazy asses and yell at us, something about ending it now, and stopping it now.

So we agree to stop. But their little craps proceed to keep doing it for about another hour, when we alert the parents, they insist we are lying. And these kids where throwing some pretty huge stuff at us by now.

Holy crap was it on.

I walk inside, Get my slingshot, and the biggest explosive we made, It didnt doo much but explode, but hell it was huge.

We put the massive thing in my slingshot (it barely worked, this thing was almost the size of a can of baked beans) my friend lights it, and i land it rght in front og the kids.

Holy crap it was awsome, it was like everything went in slow motion as the kids realized how huge the thing was and their faces lit up in terror as the thing exploded and they fell backwards. I swear to god i heard a window shatter. And their driveway turned almost entirely black, all the parents fell backwards in their chairs screaming as if someone had died, The little craps deserverd it. You know how you see movies and the action hero is covered in black crap and your like "you wouldnt look like that!"

Holy crap did these kids look exactly like that.

At this point The parents, AND their neighbor are yelling at us. The mom didnt even give us much crap. Just the neighbor. He was one of those White people who thinks their black type guys, heres how the conversation went.

"YO BRO WHAT THE flock YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?"

"Uhh well they where throwing fireworks and crap at us, you expect us to just take that?"

"DONT BE STARTIN STUFF DOG YOU BETTER NOT BE STARTING STUFF"

"We didnt start anything considering they threw first"

"YOUR flockING CRAZY BRO, YO KNOCK IT OFF DOG"

"yeah, ok sure"

We figured it was over now. But these stupid craps where STILL throwing fireworks at us! It was unbeleiveable!!

I know at this point alot of you are probably like "Shiba you sick freak! Why would you do something like this!??" But seriously, you have to know these people to understand the level of stupidity they are at. Its not even explainable with words, you really have to know them.

We werent even going to do anything back, we just decided we where done, we would set off the rest of our crap. and go to my friends and spend the night.

So we had some stuff, and we where setting it off, and these kids where throwing crap at us, we where just ignoring it. Eventually all we had was these little mini bomb thingers, and we where sticking them in the sewers in stuff (haha, it gets like 20 times as loud and sounds like a giant barrel exploding) Eventually we got bored with them and started flinging them with the slingshot down the road. Then we start throwing them in the road. whatever.

At some point in time, one of them lands in the yard across the street, this is where one of my best friends lives, and my neighbors even knew that, so i knew he wouldnt care. BUT, my neighbor had an excuse to biatch didnt she?

So she comes stomping into my yard. Rings my doorbell, and starts yelling at my mom. My mom, knowing how these people are. Slams the door.

I was just utterly amazed, my parents are the kind of people who dont let you get away with anything like this. It was just pure awsomeness.

So as she walks back into her yard twice as pissed, we laugh at her and point just to piss her off more

Yeah, these are the kind of people that dont even know what 4th of july is, they just use it as an excuse to spend money and prove to everyone else they they are better then you and fail miserably, kinda like they do on other holidays for their stupid kid. No wait, they buy him crap whenever he wants it.

If someone says something is cool. You can be assured he will have it the next day.

Whatever, i cant explain their crap with words.

Long story short - Best 4th of July Ever

Dood, I was stuck camping the whole weekend, at a lame campground where we couldn't have fireworks.

I'll not stand for this! Things must explode! I'll have to figure out something else to do to make up for it...

Hahahaha! Great story Shiba! But I would have video taped them throwing that stuff at you and called the police to have them and their parents thrown in jail for using illegal fireworks. Sometimes I like to flock with people by scaring them shitless with the police. We did it at Halloween once when these people threw eggs at us, we called the cops and their parents got PISSED at them. And then after the cops left, we pelted them with eggs. HAHAHAHA! Dumb bitches.

But that sounds like a marvelous 4th of July.