for those of you that love the saturn controller

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using this for ages now, works perfectly.

Hmm...I might get that for my Dreamcast controllers. I'll be needing it for GGXX #Reload. :lol:

Just know that the analogue support for the DC pad is not good at all, the d-pad and buttons work fine, but the analogue stick and triggers don't.

Hmm...I might get that for my Dreamcast controllers. I'll be needing it for GGXX #Reload. :lol:

Just know that the analogue support for the DC pad is not good at all, the d-pad and buttons work fine, but the analogue stick and triggers don't.

Then it doesn't really work perfectly then :lol:

I find a controller quite lacking if the triggers don't work...if you don't mind me saying.

When I said it worked perfect I meant for saturn pads :P. I only use it for saturn pads, my DC arcade stick and I use PSX pads in case I want to play a game that needs analogue control.

I think the thing with the triggers and the stick for the DC pad may only happen on my pc though (they do work, just really shaky and inaccurate, making it unplayable), I never heard any other people complaining about it. Anyway, it's not like you have a choice in the matter, it's the only converter that actually supports DC pads. Maybe now that DC emulation is finally here they will make more converters with DC pad support though.

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to see this pad on the pc, any update on this? like maybe the date being changed or is it still slated for july 23rd? is it coming out here? right now using the Sidewinder but its a total pain to do DP motions. :( Also, im wondering how durable these are. I purchased a pad for the dc that looked kinda similar to the saturn pad but the d-pad started wearing out. lol And the sidewinder i have now is actually my second one, the first sidewinder i had just died on me for some unknown reason. ;)

Edited by c04n_0n 7H3_c08

right now using the Sidewinder but its a total pain to do DP motions.

Dude, are you serious? I've had two Sidewinders for many years now and I've never had any trouble with them.

Sidewinders are very good controllers, I found mine in the dumpster and i still use it when I'm pissed at my PS2 controller.