G G I New Color mode and "new" character

Yes, it sucks just like MvC2. I sometimes wonder if they've been influence by MvC2 when they thought up the idea for Isuka. Idiots...

Yeah, multiple fighters onscreen at the same time isn't my cup of tea. The soundtrack is great, but it doesn't live up to GGX2.

K`dash, you said tht you hate GGX2. Why is this? Because of the seemingly unbalanced characters?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and most of all, not canonable with the current series. This game is seemingly a spin-off.

Oh no!!!! NOT CANONABLE!!! The game must suck now... :lol:

Trust me, you should see all the people bitching when 4chan was up

K`dash, you said tht you hate GGX2. Why is this? Because of the seemingly unbalanced characters?
I've mentioned I hated it a bunch of times in a bunch of other threads. One of the reasons is there.

If you think this is bad, i went thru 400 posts of people bitching on SH4 saying it's crap.

Edited by K`dash

GGX2 is the world's most badass fighting game. Despite what anyone says.

Seconded. Althought I categorize K`dash as a Guilty gear fan in general, I don't understand his hatred. :lol: I don't see much unbalance, infinites, etc but I never look at those in a video game.

Seconded. Althought I categorize K`dash as a Guilty gear fan in general, I don't understand his hatred. :lol: I don't see much unbalance, infinites, etc but I never look at those in a video game.

I'm right down the middle, hate everything else about it, like the music, most of the gameplay and some of the charcaters.

Anyways, most bug fixes were fixed in #Reload. But SOL IS STILL FSCKING TOP TEIR DAMNIT(they didn't get rid of his god forsaken dust loop >_<), at least I-No is top teir and my dear Millia is still top and 2nd fastest charcater in the game.

I'm right down the middle, hate everything else about it, like the music, most of the gameplay and some of the charcaters.

Anyways, most bug fixes were fixed in #Reload. But SOL IS STILL FSCKING TOP TEIR DAMNIT(they didn't get rid of his god forsaken dust loop >_<), at least I-No is top teir and my dear Millia is still top and 2nd fastest charcater in the game.

Sol is my favorite character. He is such a badass!

Plus someone else.

Robo-Ky MK II perhaps?

ok, after searching around, I've missunderstood something.

I thought that MK II was the #reload's robo-ky (who's also making an appearance).

sorry.____.;

edit -

Anyways, most bug fixes were fixed in #Reload. But SOL IS STILL FSCKING TOP TEIR DAMNIT(they didn't get rid of his god forsaken dust loop >_<),

Sol isn't top tier O_o... He's pretty high, but the only sure top tier characters are Slayer, Millia, Faust, Eddie, and MAYBE Bridget.

Here's the basic standpoint of Japan + America.

Top Tier:

Eddie

Millia

Eddie

Bridget (Mostly in Japan, America hates cross-dressers :lol::) )

Faust

High Tier:

Sol

Other people I don't care about.

Edited by Soundboz

Sol isn't top tier O_o...  He's pretty high, but the only sure top tier characters are Slayer, Millia, Faust, Eddie, and MAYBE Bridget.

Here's the basic standpoint of Japan + America.

Top Tier:

Eddie

Millia

Eddie

Bridget (Mostly in Japan, America hates cross-dressers  :lol:  :) )

Faust

High Tier:

Sol

Other people I don't care about.

Sol's dust loop is still there, all they did was change the timing of it.

They made Eddie less realible on his shadow, still considered top, just worse.

Millia would be this -

Movement: Air Dash 22.0->20.0 dots. Air back dash 16.5->15 dots

Dust: Startup 27->25F. Recovery 27->23F

Jump D: Damage 40->36. Normal hit causes the opponent to fly sideways. Active 6->7F. Landing recovery 5->6F. Increased priority

Tandem Top(HS): Increased guard damage

Far Standing S: Added hittable frames as it comes out

Jump S: Decreased priority

Dead Angle Attack: Recovery 28->33F

Normal Throw: Base damage correction 50%->40%

Jump: Startup 2->3F

Air Back Dash: Increased size of hittable frames

Iron Saber: Damage 48->36. Base damage correction 90%

Bad Moon: Base damage correction 80%. FRC point added at 6~8F after hiting the opponent or touching the ground. Landing recovery 4->7F

Silent Force: Base damage correction 80%. Guard damage set to 10. Distance to retrieve needle 128->100 dots. Attack level 3->2. Max stagger 52->49

Still pretty good imo, Millia is still fast hitter. Faust and Johnny were shafted in #reload imo. Bridget has most of his moves toned down a bit.

Edit: Another thing, most of the players in the U.S. use Sol because he practically defeats everyone if used correctly (Evo2k3 anyone? SOL FEST!?). Another thing is that #reload isn't at Evo if I recall since everyone would need an Xbox >_<, or imported the Japanese/Korean version.

Edited by K`dash

huh??? Eddie and Faust? Top tier????

Unbelievable :lol:

Yeah, you heard right: Eddie and Faust are top tier. Eddie can get free damage after a knockdown with his unblockables, and Faust just has excellent normals, range, and crazy mix-ups using his glitch.

If you're curious just watch some Japanese match vids. (These are #Reload; also, just add "h" to the front.) ttp://ppph.org/~lolilerbutai/

Sol is more upper mid tier, and Bridget is definitely not top.