Jackie Chan Thread!

Rag

Jet Li >>> Jackie

Only thing is Jet Li cannot be funny.

I really like his Cradle 2 the Grave :angry:

Just like Jackie, Jet's best movies were his HK flicks. IMO, the best were his Once Upon a Time Wong Fei Hong classics.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bruce was a machine, and he was like martial arts champion sooo who knows. The difference between the two is Jackie relies more on his surroundings, Bruce relied on his fists and legs.

I'm sure Jackie will be able to jump out of 3 story windows even when hes like 70 :angry:

Jackie and Bruce Lee used to know each other. How do you think it was so easy for him to get into the business? Jackie was Bruce's stunt cordinator.

i just got done watching a jackie chan flick, actually. he's the best. i think his worst movies were the rush hour ones and also that cowboy one he did. i think they made a sequel to that one too. they sucked. mainly cause they relied more on special effects (computer), rather than just him alone. i remember jackie's first attempt to make it in the u.s. with this one movie he made. it was prety lame, and didnt do well at all. so he went back to hong kong. rumble in the bronx was his second attempt to make it in hollywood, and we all know how that turned out. though, i like rumble in the bronx alot, i think it's success was the beginning of the end. after that, everyone wanted a peice of him.

i also dig jet li, but you can not compare the two. they both have different styles to their fighting. jackie's is more like dance. and the way he uses his surroundings when he fights, is actually the essence of kung fu.

Yeah, Jackie specializes in Bodujitsu, which is using your surroundings as your weapon as oppose to Li.

Jackie and Bruce Lee used to know each other. How do you think it was so easy for him to get into the business? Jackie was Bruce's stunt cordinator.

Yeah, I forget which Bruce Lee movie he was in but Jackie Chan is one of the stunt guys that gets his ass kicked.

i believe that was enter the dragon he was in but i don't recall which one was him

It wouldn't be surprising - there were about 5 MILLION people Lee fought in that movie, after all. :lol:

i believe that was enter the dragon he was in but i don't recall which one was him

It wouldn't be surprising - there were about 5 MILLION people Lee fought in that movie, after all. :lol:

and they all looked pretty much the same. I'm sure Jackie Chan had no trouble blending in.

:D

i remember a while back some company released a video that showed the best scenes in martial art films of actors and they showed a part of enter the dragon where jackie was in (this when lee gets the nunchucks) but i still couldn't tell which one was him :lol: