Dreamcast Downloadable Games?

Hey guys. I feel a little late on this, but I just started to come back to this site and I'm starting to play my old Dreamcast games again. I lost my Marvel Vs Capcom2 game awhile ago and i'm really looking for it :lol:. I can't find my disc in my house so i've resorted to download and burning it online. Do you guys know of any places I could download from to get this game? If you guys could help me then that would be awesome! :lol:

I also got that TDC_Final bunk compilation thing, but I couldnt get anything out of it. So help a guy out!

Alright thanks.

-Andyman :P

Edited by AndymaN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong fourm.

I wouldn't trust anything from download sites.

You can find isos on DC++ and p2p in general.

The following DC++ hubs will have what you want:

emu.servegame.com

hub.barnitos.net

classicsega.homeunix.com

And whenever the Hand-Held Heaven (devious.sytes.net) hub is revamped to be a Sega hub, you'll find stuff there hopefully.

Using something called Direct Connect ++. I don't have the link, but theres a fourm around here that can tell you all the details.

does any one know if dc hubs have dc isos in their original form(ripped off using the coders cable,1 gb)iam interested in burning them using gigarec,i cant do it my self since my pc has everything except a damn com port.if anyone has them can they grant me a slot.(giga rec can record 910 mb on 700 mb cd-r so the minimum downsampling would be required.)it apears that dreamcast can read giga rec cd-r's but are not selfboot.

i want to know with giga rec or hd-burn i wouldnt need to downl sample right.but which is superior.also using those recording wont affect the fact that dreamcast reads cd-r right,so can dreamcast read giga rec or hd-burned disk?
Part of the answer is two threads below. As for HD-Burn, it's very unlikely
to spath,so dreamcast can read gigarec cd-r?i thought these methods were only compression.so hd-burn is alot different from giga rec?
Gigarec is about squeezing pit dimensions to the limits of the format while

HD-Burn uses a different encoding

Edited by double99

Look at the tool bar and you'll see three icons with magnifying glasses. Click the first one, that is the Search function. Type in 'Marvel' or 'Capcom' (I like to do broad searches since a lot more shows up) and check the "Only Users With Free Slots" box and press search. If you don't mind waiting in line, then don't check the Free Slots thing and just double click on the file and it will be put in the Download Queue.

Ok i'm starting to get it. I've been trying to download Marvel Vs Capcom 2 from people and out of no where it just disappears. Is there a reason for this? Or are people just cutting me off?!? I really need this game. Aaahh!!!

-edit-

oh nevermind. I just found out that it disappears because they go offline. :angry:

Edited by AndymaN

You gotta share at least 5 gigs of stuff and at least 100 mb of roms/compressed isos.