"The First Ever Emulation Radio Talk Show!"

There is no Analog Cable -- its all SPDIF and Fiber - The only analog cable goes out to a Makie 1202VLZ Pro and then to The Peavey Head and cabinets -- ANd those analog cables are all Monstercable products - I wont use anything else

and for soundcards, the Lowest Quality one is A SBlive 5.1 Platinum the others are all MAudio Products.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The test record without the conference came out flawless in terms of quality -- I think alot of the noise also came from guests having their microphones up too high, or perhaps using the standard Low Quality PC microphone you can get for like 10 bucks from Walmart or smth.

i can't play the file with real1 player, what ahould i use??

i just download some plug-ins for Ifran view( pic viewer) so now i can play ogg files

Some people have been complaining about the dead air at the beginning and the end as well as MSN sounds. As we have said, the current recorded version we have released is the Original, UNCUT.

The CLEAN version which will include none of the above will be released very soon.

We have released another recorded version of the show. The file is only playable if your media player can be play.OGG files (Winamp can play this), expect the Final Cleaned Version with No MSN Sounds and other related material to be released soon. Sorry for delay once again.

You can download the Cleaned BETA Version @ This Link

hey how do you guys get the msn sounds out of the file? Taking out the noise might be easy, tons of programs that do that, but msn sounds? What kick ass audio editing program does that?