"The First Ever Emulation Radio Talk Show!"

Check back for the next upcoming radio show which will be for next month. The "First Ever Emulation Radio Talk Show" went quite well with some glitches and bugs here and there which will definately not happen for the next show. We currently already have a waiting list as well for the people to appear on the upcoming show. Some people have been complaining about the MSN sounds and related. As we have said, the current recorded version we have released is the Cleaned BETA Version. The Final CLEAN version which will include none of the above will be released very soon.

**RADIO SHOW IS COMPLETE**

- http://www.speakemulation.tk/

=====================================================

Recorded Cleaned BETA Version of "The First Ever Emulation Radio Talk Show".. Download It @ 1Emulation.com/1emu_radio_beta_show1.ogg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. You told me about this and it sounds cool. Glad to see its not on a date where I'll be working (Community service)

Looking forward to it

It's on a Sunday, so most people should be able to tune in. :P

Alright. You told me about this and it sounds cool. Glad to see its not on a date where I'll be working (Community service)

Looking forward to it

It's on a Sunday, so most people should be able to tune in. :P

Your Sunday is my Monday :lol:

I'll rip the stream, edit it and upload it right after the show is over, or a few days after it.

I'm excited for this, but it is not at all the first emulation radio show. Emuunlim had one (I know cause I hosted it for awhile). That was done more as a newscast. We used realmedia to do a slideshow with the broadcast. The whole thing was maybe 15 minutes each week. So its quite a bit different. Also, doesn't one of the spanish sites have an actual on the air radio emulation show in Madrid? I seem to remember seeing that when looking for Chankast info.