Spiderman 2

Gryph

Honestly, I don't really have a particular favorite villian from the Spiderman universe -- maybe Carnage, but still... the villians seem a bit bland at times.

I think the X-men world has the best villians in terms of originality, though the Spiderman movies seem better made.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Venom, dammit. ;)

Yeah, that will be great. But I don't even remember them showing Eddie Brock yet.

Then they should do it by the time Spider-Man 4 comes out. Damn hypocrites.

exactly give spidey the simbiot(sp) suit and at the end have him ditch it cuz of it's control issues spiderman 4 have brock get it and we havve venom!!!

Finally came back from watching this, and from the looks of it, it seems Hobgoblin will definitely be in the next film -- remember the hidden room with those rows of bombs, the goblin glider, and the mask? Yeah.

Oh well, maybe it won't be too bad. Who knows, they might have Hobgoblin and the Lizard (though he's lame) in the next film. Remember the professor with the one arm? Yeah, I'm sure some of you already know that he later becomes "the Lizard." LOL

Ah great, the lizard dude. The one I hate the most. Why don't just cross over Xmen and Spiderman. Or you know Wolverine or something.

I for one would like to see, Wolverine & Spider-Man vs The Punisher.

Finally came back from watching this, and from the looks of it, it seems Hobgoblin will definitely be in the next film -- remember the hidden room with those rows of bombs, the goblin glider, and the mask? Yeah.

Oh well, maybe it won't be too bad. Who knows, they might have Hobgoblin and the Lizard (though he's lame) in the next film. Remember the professor with the one arm? Yeah, I'm sure some of you already know that he later becomes "the Lizard." LOL

i think u mean the green goblin. Hob-goblin was the orange one. unless thats what u mean then sorri hehe. but yeah, i figured harry would take over the suit and be the second green goblin, jus didnt kno it would be so soon...i figured it was lizard or someone else....

I saw it on my birthday and I have to say it's pretty good and liked it alot. Although I want better villains in the next movie e.g. carnage and venom.

It will obviously be the Hobgoblin next and prolly lizardman. Thats how it looks like it's going to go storywise