Spiderman 2

Gryph

I dont mind her acting but her face and teeth are all fuked up!

actually both her and spiderman are very ugly people, im not one to really judge, but its hard on the eyes when you see them on such a big screen.

but over all despite the emotional beating its a preatty good movie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw it, glad that the charcters match the comics one complaint is the arms that doc oc had controlled him was the worst part of the movie everything else was golden, i cant believe they kept that terrible actor who plays aunt may.

aunt may? dude shes cool man. i wouldnt replace her with anyone else. she fits her persona. i think so.. ;)

I know she looks like Aunt May, but she overacts badly, not in this one as much but in the first one she was terrible.

does she look that bad, i saw da first 1 and she was ok back then

does she look that bad, i saw da first 1 and she was ok back then

;) Well, what do you think? I don't she's had plastic surgery since, so, yeah, she looks the same -- ugly as hell, that is. But of course, if she looked hot to you back then, she'll probably still be hot. ;)

Begin thread hijack

After looking at Doc Oct, I've been wondering how he changes his clothes.

End hijack

Well...he really just wore an overcoat, I don't remember him wearing a shirt after his accident. I remember seeing his wonderful man titties throughout the movie. ;) And I'm sure he can still put pants on.

I'ma go see it tomarrow afternoon. catch the lower priced matinee!! I got the game tho And I gotta say it's great. alittle repetitive but kool nontheless.

seen it today, yeah it rox. I really don't wanna see hobgoblin as the next main villian tho, maybe a side villian.

I agree with captian fuku, the actess who plays MJ is a dog. I had blocked her out of my memory of the first movie.

the teasers for Blade 3 and I-Robot looked hot.

Edited by garageink