Spiderman 2

Gryph

I saw it today and I must say it is a great movie. Better than the first one and the first one was awesome. If you can, please go see this in the theater instead of downloading it because the people who brought this movie to us should be given due credit.

It's a great thing that Spiderman is raking in the big bucks because they will keep making them which is a great thing. I guess greed can have some benefits. ;)

And here is another reason to see it: Sam Raimi. This man can do no wrong. ;) I really like what he has done with Spiderman so far and we can only hope he stays as director for the following ones. If only all comic book movies were this good.

So, have any of you seen it yet? If so, what do you think?

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Raimi: That would be the only reason for me to see it. Not a big fan of the movie adaptation, but yeah, i'll give it a look.

I saw it on my birthday and I have to say it's pretty good and liked it alot. Although I want better villains in the next movie e.g. carnage and venom.

Edited by Smilee

i definitely liked it better then the first and can't wait till the dvd is out so i can hear the all that beautifull surround sound (the subway part ownz).

i won't spoil the end but its definitely open to a few things that might happen in 3.

carnage don't think so but venom definitely is possible since now john jameson is added to the cast but i don't recall seeing eddie brock in either movie (one would know since he hates peter).

another one that was being rumored was the lizard but i don't see the lizard as a big villian.

lil off topic but did anyone watch the teaser of blade 3 during the theater's crap tv ads? looks good ;)

I'll see it two weeks from now. Not like it's gonna kill me, and I hate big crowds and waiting.

Green Goblin's son -- forgot his name -- may be the next villian if these movies somewhat follow the comics. Hobgoblin sucks; hope he's not in the next movie.

just saw it, glad that the charcters match the comics one complaint is the arms that doc oc had controlled him was the worst part of the movie everything else was golden, i cant believe they kept that terrible actor who plays aunt may.

just saw it, glad that the charcters match the comics one complaint is the arms that doc oc had controlled him was the worst part of the movie everything else was golden, i cant believe they kept that terrible actor who plays aunt may.

aunt may? dude shes cool man. i wouldnt replace her with anyone else. she fits her persona. i think so.. ;)