Technical-ish Game Question

lacien

ok..playing pristontale lately, but it's a huge pain because the game can't be run windowed. asking around, i guess they made it fullscreen only to avoid people using hacks and so on. but i only want to window it so i can still chat with people who are not playing. anyone know how i could edit something to get around this fullscreen only stuff or atleast be able to minimize it?

i've tried all the keyboard stuff i can think of- start key, alt+tab, ctrl+esc..and also tried putting -windowed at the end of the target for the shortcut even though i doubted that would work either. any ideas would be appreciated

If you have an extra comp lying around somewhere, you can use that for chatting and surfing and report typing or whatever. My family never gets rid of stuff, so I used our old '95ish comp for that purpose.

as i said, tried all keyboard ways of getting out of the game- ctrl alt del, alt enter..everything. i was thinking of editing the.ini, but it's all giberish..korean i'm guessing. tried looking around with a hex editor..but not finding anything cause i don't have alot of experience with that and what isn't in code is in korean *shrug*