Need Help Loading Games From Hd

I noticed you have a softmod. Do you have a larger hard drive in there, or just the original stock 8GB Hard Drive? If you only have the original Drive, then you won't get much use out of putting games onto the Hard Drive since you'll be limited on space. Most games average around 3.5GB~4.0GB with alot of the newer games being dual-layered and those being >7GB. The only space the original Drive has on it would be E: which would be barely big enough to handle one small game.

As far as software goes, then I'd highly suggest getting DVD2Xbox as it works really great for that kind of thing and does alot of the stuff for you (like making the folder and naming it).

Well if you have plenty of space, the best place to put games would be on the F: under a folder like something like games. You'll have to configure the XML file in DVD2Xbox for where you want it to copy. This should technically already be done, but check just in case. Also make sure you have the Drive enabled in the options as both the F: and G: are set to off in the newer versions of DVD2Xbox. If you want access to the files and see what's on the D:, then I believe you can press R at the main DVD2Xbox Menu and it should give you an option to select a drive. You should be able to see the DVD then along with any other place on the drive.

I noticed you have a softmod.  Do you have a larger hard drive in there, or just the original stock 8GB Hard Drive?  If you only have the original Drive, then you won't get much use out of putting games onto the Hard Drive since you'll be limited on space.  Most games average around 3.5GB~4.0GB with alot of the newer games being dual-layered and those being >7GB.  The only space the original Drive has on it would be E: which would be barely big enough to handle one small game.

As far as software goes, then I'd highly suggest getting DVD2Xbox as it works really great for that kind of thing and does alot of the stuff for you (like making the folder and naming it).

Thats not true, the only game I own thats 3.5 - 4 GB is ninja gaiden, and mech assualt. GTA:vice citys like 1.3 GB. I've got 4 games on my stock HDD, and it's kill.switch, fight night 2004, soul calibur 2, and GTA: vice city. If it's a big game burn it, ifit's small stick it on your HDD.

Notice I said "Average". I didn't mean all games. I know most of the Capcom fighting ones are less than 500MB and most of the 3D ones are around 1.5GB. I also know both GTAs are really tiny along with Morrowind, but on average of about 70 Games (which is what I load on most Xboxes) it would be about 3.5GB per game if they were all equal size.