Is There An Anti Piracy Patch 4 Back-up Games

SF2MJ

don't see how another dvd burner is gonna help him as he is selling warez :lol:

i personaly find it wrong that you wanna encrypt a game that you got for free to sell to others. what if the person wanted to copy it to his new hdd?

Edited by Prican25

and also, dont you think if there was some way that could be done, the company who you were copying and selling the games would make it so you couldnt do that in the first place?

really tho, be happy with what you got, no need to become a pirate.

and also, dont you think if there was some way that could be done, the company who you were copying and selling the games would make it so you couldnt do that in the first place?

There is. That's why you need the mod chip.

actually theres ways to boot backups/imports that you don't need a modchip at all. if you go to x-s site, it has tutorials on how to do certain hacks to the xbox (i've done TSOP hacks for 3 of my friends that didn't care for live and they love it)

Just get a DVD burner. Very few people have DVD burners, so noone could burn you discs. It will cost you, but I don't care.

DVD burners are getting cheaper now. I mean I got mine for $115 Canadian, thats like, 90 bucks USD. Mine is an LG Electronics one and supports all formats. RAM to +/-RW