How Much Do You Trust Bittorent?

I only used it for BAMF's pie tracker, but then that stopped working for me. I tried using it for the GBA romset, but got pissed off over that when all the downloads quit working for me.

I tried portforwarding, which didn't work, so I decided that it's probably for the best.

I tought i was the only one with this issue.

I used to use BT a lot especially from sprnv. but i discovered the newsgroup and newzbin and no more BT, newsgroup are faster and you can find everything.

Edited by lancerx

Why do you want to see "White Girls"? That's highly disturbing... :P  :lol:

Woops That Did Sound Pretty Wrong, But I Ment "White Chicks" The Movie. Hope Thats The Last Time THat Happens. And The " :exact: " Made It Even More Wrong.

Personally. I use Azureus. I have no problems with it at all.

I use it mainly for animes, which i get from a great site (not posted because i don't remember if posting those are allowed here)

I have had no viruses, no major pc issues. I trust it.

so far bittorent has got me some good stuff. not that long ago i got all dbz movies. and know what speed it went at?around 300-500 kb/s it went back and forth in that range. so freakin happy.

was wondering why couldn't mvc2 go up to that speed, than i could have finished the 83..some percent download that i had.. :P

This reminds me.. i should go finish getting my Tenchi Muyo and Record of Lodoss War series...

okay.. so i've seen Evangelion, Tenchi, ROLW, and i'm trying to get Nadesico, and considering Ah! My Goddess.

Anyone else have any good animes i should check out..

oh yes, no Hentai please.. don't want any of that cyber stuff all over my screen.

This reminds me.. i should go finish getting my Tenchi Muyo and Record of Lodoss War series...

okay.. so i've seen Evangelion, Tenchi, ROLW, and i'm trying to get Nadesico, and considering Ah! My Goddess.

oh yes, no Hentai please.. don't want any of that cyber stuff all over my screen.

lol...!hmm.. how bout escaflowne.. or dbgt? you seen that?.. oh yea. kenshin is good.. good stuff. i think thats about it....ill post more up if i remember

lol...!hmm.. how bout escaflowne.. or dbgt? you seen that?.. oh yea. kenshin is good.. good stuff. i think thats about it....ill post more up if i remember

oh i've seen many DBZ and DB episodes but only a few DBGT..

anyway, i guess we're getting off topic here.. gomen...

send me a PM if you come up with any more ideas..

oman. i just read this in another topic , it said if you get offtopic you get warning!!.. and if you get 3 you get banned.. ! shoot.hope GC doesn't read this.. :exact: gotta stay cool..

ok now back to topic.. bittorrent is great to trust. it is reliable. and stable ! :P