Do U Have Ur Own Cell Phone?

Ryuken

Do u have ur own cell phone??  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if u do have a phone then post da brand of it and model number

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own one of those old-ass Nokias that everyone on the planet had a few years ago but was quickly kicked to the curb by smaller, better phones. I almost never receive calls. Instead, I'll get an annoyed voice message and have to call the person back, explaining that my phone is a piece of crap.

I lost it in the middle of the projects one morning and got it back later that day. Some guy was walking to work and found it on the ground. It was pretty crazy, because I just assumed that some crack dealer or pimp would have found it and started using it for business transactions.

Yes, I own an ancient Nokia 3210. There are heaps more funkier phones out now, but mine still does the job, so why get rid of it? Plus, I can't bear to part with it, because it has such a cool cover - black with a silver dragon.

Oh, and Nokia 3210s are strong as hell. You can drop them, throw them, smash them, nuke them, and they will still work!

am i one of those idiots that has a cell phone crammed into the side of thier head 24 fookin 7? NO!! i am not.

dude, phones are like...my biggest pet peeve, and I'm not about to walk around with one in my pocket or something annoying the sh!t out of me when trying to have some quiet time

...but, regardless of how annoying they might be, I think I'll have to get one someday, but seriously, I don't like em

yeah i agree, phone is the last thing to have around me especially now with all the annoying ringtones or ppl having song hooks as a ring tone (i know about 3 family/friends of of mine that have lil flip's gameover hook as a ringtone, so damn annoying :lol: )

Edited by Prican25