What Are Your Top 5 Ps2 Games?

1. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

2. Final Fantasy X

3. Xenosaga

4. Devil May Cry

5. Kingdom Hearts

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty today and i must say I love the plot twists but i don't see how to they will be continuing the story line in the next one but i guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by BrOkEn ArRoW_29

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty today and i must say I love the plot twists but i don't see how to they will be continuing the story line in the next one but i guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Although i found it a good game, it was short, shorter then it's predacessor, Metal Gear Solid. The next Metal Gear Solid game would be Mr.Heido Kojima-san last MGS game. He will still be working on Konami staff, he just won't be working on anything related to the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

The next Metal Gear Solid game would be Mr.Heido Kojima-san last MGS game. He will still be working on Konami staff, he just won't be working on anything related to the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

All good things must come to an end, even if it didn't mean the complete burial of Metal Gear itself.

Do you have a direct source on this information, because if it is true i will be very pissed since Metal Gear Solid is one of my favourite game series.

He said it himself years ago. Sons of Liberty was suppose to be his last one, but due to reciving lots of mail, he was pressured into working into a new one.

Several sources, from Tips and Tricks Magazine, GamePro, IGN, Gamespy, Gamespot.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys, i was jus wonderin..i jus bought soul calibur 2 for 20 bucks. is that standard price now or did i jus get lucky?

I'd say you got lucky....Then again, I don't know what its the "standard" price for video games in the US anyway.

Gran Turismo 3(hope it will get replaced by Gran Turimsmo 4)

Devil may Cry

FFX

Prince of persia

GTA vice city

Metal Gear Solid 2 sons og liberty

Soul calibur 2

i know its more the 5 but all of them are on my nr1 spot

Edited by brage_1984