Online Rpgs

Rag

You know those online RPGs for PC? Those ones you have to pay like $50 a month to play online... and they have no single player mode and blablabla... well my question is is there any of these that don't charge you the monthly fee to play online??? I think its stupid, paying for the game is payment enough. And theres the cost of internet, greedy bastards! <_<

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMORPGs are the biggest waste of money ever. Anyone who plays MMORPGs should have sense beaten into them. I know first-hand the horrible effects that MMORPGs have on a person for I used to play Ultima Online when it first came out. No other game has been such a huge waste of my time.

MMORPGs are the biggest waste of money ever. Anyone who plays MMORPGs should have sense beaten into them. I know first-hand the horrible effects that MMORPGs have on a person for I used to play Ultima Online when it first came out. No other game has been such a huge waste of my time.

Right on G, preach on! <_ dude seriously i agree.>

Well. You spent more time on 1emulation then you have playing Ultima online <_<<_<

Well. You spent more time on 1emulation then you have playing Ultima online <_<<_<

Atleast I'm not being PKed, talking to morons, or spending $12.95 for this. :P And believe me, I spent more time on UO than I have so far at 1emulation but that is changing soon. <_<

Atleast I'm not being PKed, talking to morons, or spending $12.95 for this. :P And believe me, I spent more time on UO than I have so far at 1emulation but that is changing soon. <_<

yea thats true

I spend 1 day playing Ragnarok Online on a hacked server.

But People On ragnarok on nice.

They actually thought my swordsman was strong :)

I play FFXI <_< 13 bucks a month isn't that bad. Especially when you get sick of everything and just wanna have fun.

How long are we talking Gryph...

We're talking about a whole year. 12 months of that crap. For the first 9 months I played it hardcore. It took up all my free time. And all my friends were playing it too so it substitued for real contact with them. I just had to become a Grand Master Warrior!! I wouldn't stop! I macro-ed all night long at the training dummies before all those things were banned.

And my play time slowly tapered off after I kept getting PKed by even worse losers than me. Then whenever I played I would usually just goof off like run around the bank dressed like a spartan yelling "I am Sparto! Fear me!" And then I just stopped playing because I got bored of the game and the people. I realized how lame it was to be playing with all these morons and their l33t sp34k (back in its heyday).