Guide For Fbaxxx

okay im pretty new to this xbox emu scene but after hearing fbaxxx is the way to go ive decided to give it a shot. ive downloaded the 19.5 mb file off gogos site and the default xbe plus have the neccessary newer roms such a svc plus. can anyone give me some stepwise advice on how to get it from pc to xbox including modifying rompaths etc cos the majority of my roms are already on the xbox. plus will the dashboard recognise the new programm cos ive never transferred a program before via ftp just roms and mp3s etc. as always cheers in advance.

ok you're confusing me. anyways i just recently like 2 days ago stepped into the whole emu scene i spent last night modifying roms toget them to work on my xbox. anyways put fba xxx in your xbox emulator folder through ftp, the system should autimatically recognize it but you'll need to reboot use avaluanch or whatever you use to manage files ro to load games or emulators and it should be there. i don't know about making a rom path but if you want to play svc chaos or whatever then just add the ones that can't work on the other emulators in the roms folder in the fba xxx, make take you longer to get form certain games to certain gmaes but then again you're not buying the game :) Hope i could help