Saturn Emulator For Dreamcast Released!

ForceX

http://ljsdcdev.sunsite.dk/

Please note right now that this only can load up the bios.

This was announced yesterday:

Project L, unmasked!

Well, I finally got Project L to do something, and as promised, there will be a screenshot (keep reading). However, much has changed since project L's inception, the biggest of which being that this is a port now. Anyway, since I know everyone just wants the screenshot, I'll put it up now...:

For those of you that don't know, that is the language screen of the Sega Saturn BIOS, and yes, that is running on the Dreamcast. Project L is a port of the Linux Saturn Emulator yabause.

Binaries will come sometime soon....

This was announced today:

Yabause-dc Binaries/Source

Okay, here's the source and binary to Project L. From now on, it should be referred to as yabause-dc. Please read the README.DC file for important information.

That's all for now.

This is an awesome start. Imagine playing the rare saturn games on the DC (If you don't own a Saturn + ModChip - or the original game). This is gonna rock!!!

Let's hope they get it to work better than any of the current Saturn emulators. I don't think GiriGiri can even run Radiant Silvergun properly and that's one of the only games I want a Saturn for. And for the awesome versions of Darkstalkers but they have Vampire Chronicles of DC and the CPS-2 roms... :)

Let's hope they get it to work better than any of the current Saturn emulators. I don't think GiriGiri can even run Radiant Silvergun properly and that's one of the only games  I want a Saturn for. And for the awesome versions of Darkstalkers but they have Vampire Chronicles of DC and the CPS-2 roms... :)

What are the awesome versions of Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior?

Let's hope they get it to work better than any of the current Saturn emulators. I don't think GiriGiri can even run Radiant Silvergun properly and that's one of the only games I want a Saturn for. And for the awesome versions of Darkstalkers but they have Vampire Chronicles of DC and the CPS-2 roms... :)

What are the awesome versions of Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior?

I mean the just the normal ones because I don't remember Playstation even having them. I only remember seeing and playing Darkstalkers on the Saturn.

Edited by GryphonKlaw