Mugen project

alexis

i was thinking of making a mugen game during holidays, i was thinking of some kind of epic game with elfs orcs warriors and that stuff, i was thinking of making t of about 12 or 10 chars as i´m on my own and i have only my holidays and i don´t want to spend all my vacations at home in front of the pc, oh well that´s my idea so if youhave any suggestions please let me know i was thinking of making initially the sprites and then all the stuff and i mean making them and not ripping another chars, any suggestions or advices are welcome

im really intrested in what you are doing here. :wink: i dont know anything about mugen, but im really curious about how you would go about developing a game with it. i also like your idea for the game. do you have the whole story line of the game all worked out? how long do you think it will take to make it? how big do you think it will be? like i said, i dont know a thing about this stuff, but id like to learn. :D are you looking for help or do you plan to do it all on your own? if there is anyway i can contribute, im all ears. :shock:

I know nothing about MUGEN, but I believe I could like just about any epic-type RPG.. and I bet we could get my fiancee involved, if you added in elves, especially Wood Elves. :shock:

oh well i don´t know much about mugen myself :shock: i been thinking about the chars and yes i am planning including elves, at least one, mugen is for making vs fighting games and not rpgs and any help would we welcome, it is only a project for now though, about how much time it takes i dunno but i was told it will take me a lot, as for the stiry and the chars yes i´ve benn thinking about it

yeah, i was reading a tutorial, and it said that one should have some knowledge of programming languages and stuff. if you do, then it should be easy. just make sure you put in dwarves!! im talking some mean, trash talking dwarves with big battle axes and war hammers. that would be cool to be one and just kick the stuff out of a pewnie little elf. :shock::D but if you would like some help designing some characters, i would love to take part in that. :D just keep me informed. :wink:

how about this chars, an elf, a dwarf, a barbarian, an artifact machine or sth, a demon (fire elemental), a woman, (ice elemental, nothing personal :P ), a mage, a sorceror, a vampire, a man with wings, an ogre, a rogue and a knight.

What do you think?

those all sound GREAT! :D speaking of elementals, how about earth and wind? the earth elemental could be like comprised of mudd and rocks and stuff of that nature. that does make alot of characters though, but just an idea. picturing the game in my head, i cant wait to play it. :lol: im really into mythical characters of this sort. this is going to be a great fighter. 8)

question. would it be possable to add sound to the game? what i mean is, give the charcters speaking dialogue. that would be really cool. :P

gr8, i was thinking the barbarian could have earth ekemental and maybe the winged man wind elemental, cool i am not much into d&d but know some guys that are into role playing games anyway you may be ofgr8 help also somebody =)

yeah, back in high school, i played ALOT of d&d. i still have some of the books too. :wink: my favorite character to play was a battle rager dwarf. you can really let loose of all your aggression when you play a dwarf i think. they are sooo cool. :D but anyway, i know for sure that i have "the complete psionics handbook", which will really come in handy when planning the characters special attacks in the game, especially the wizard, mage and elementals. :)