What Game Company Would Be Your Dream To Work For?

Gryph

I just got this idea when reading the career thread. So what game company would you just love to work for? Keep in mind that this is fantasy so you can all pretend that you have massive programming or artistic skills.

And please no "I would start my own gaming company" bullcrap. :(

I would love to work for either 3DRealms or id Software because they are small, tight knit, exclusive game developers that don't have to answer to publisher deadlines or anything like that. They make a game when they want and can take however long they want to.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now, I have my sights on EA Canada or Ubisoft Montreal (working as a beta tester, until I get skill and when their hiring for it). Because their both in the area. I'd love to work with Konami, Capcom, Id Software. SNK and Sammy are just too limited imo.

rockstar so I could get them to make a gta las vegas, rat pack oceans 11 type game. or capcom to jump start SF4

Oh, Yea Blizzard! And Rockstar. Rockstar Cuz Of The GTA Series And Other Stuff. Blizzard Mainly Cuz Of StarCraft, Hope The Romurs Of SC2 Is True.

Hope The Romurs Of SC2 Is True.

Nope, they're not. It is not in development stated the head hancho over at Blizzard at E3. Ghost is the offical sequel for Starcraft & BW. Kinda sad since most of the original team for Starcraft moved on to Flagship Studios(filled with former Blizzard Employees, including most of the original SC team) or other companies.

Valve!!!!

Valve would also be a cool place to work. I would have said Ion Storm if they didn't lay off half their staff.

Blizzard was mentioned and that would be awesome too.

I don't think I'd want to work for Square-Enix, Konami, or any of those companies because those developing teams are huge. Or working for any company that has to answer to publisher deadlines would suck for me. Deadlines suck. :lol: