BMX XXX. Stupid. Idea. Ever?

SgtSarros

What do you think of BMX XXX?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've never liked sports games.

I don't like football. I detest baseball. I tolerate hockey. Skateboarding.. okay, I like that one. Biking? no way..

So they think by making it M rated it'll make us wanna play?

This is stupid.

1. STUPIDEST developed title spawned to amuse certain extreme individual.

2. High mischief content

3.sexual content on a sport game, that does'nt seems to be a good mix.

4.acclaim do suck, AMEN !

5. Bad genre for a game like this

But as for Acclaim sucking.......you guys seem to be a little short on knowing you're games.  

Acclaim has made MANY excellent games.

a few and the Published SEGA titles does'nt count as Acclaim's developed list.

unfortunety, this is where our society is heading. everything is about sex. it is everywhere you look. music, tv, movies, etc. so why not video games? some people would say, "their just doin it to make money!", and they would be right, obviously. but it goes deeper than that. think about it. we as a speicies, along with every other animal on the planet, have two basic needs. one, is assuring our own survival, that is, the survival of ones individual self. two, is to assure the survival of our own race. everything else in life is just window dressing. im sure everyone knows the saying, "money makes the world go round.". thats not entirly true. its sex, not money. in the end, its the motivation for everything we do in life. you can deny it all you want, but in the end, we are all just a bunch of sex-crazed monkeys. :shock::wink:

you can deny it all you want, but in the end, we are all just a bunch of sex-crazed monkeys. :shock:  :wink:

I am HUGELY offended by that.. I can't believe you would dare to say something like this...

Now shut up and go get me a banana. :D

I hate to tell you dude..

but BMX-XXX isn't about the X-games..

it's about poodles humping each toher, and protitutes riding bikes, and.. other things..

If anything, it's a mockery of the X-game series, like tony hawk and dave mirra.