Manga

Love Hina manga of course, just about the best manga Ive ever read, I own the whole set, which I got em from the japanese book store, also as well as complete manga rar in my HD. If you guys are interested, I can upload it for you (vol.1-15). :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read the death note manga..it's a damn good mystery manga and it's about this guy who gets a death note from a shinigami(god of death), and whoever's name he writes on the death note will die. He decides to rid the world of criminals while police agencies and detectives try to track him down.

you can get them here or here.

I have the whole collection of Ranma 1/2, Kenshin, DBZ, Slamdunk etc

in my PC, fully scanned. Unfortunately, it is in CHinese.

If anyone interested, I can mail it to them or share it out.

Contact me if u want :)

Love Hina manga of course, just about the best manga Ive ever read, I own the whole set, which I got em from the japanese book store, also as well as complete manga rar in my HD. If you guys are interested, I can upload it for you (vol.1-15). :)

I would LOVE to get my hands on the love hina manga, disoblige! :lol:

Love Hina manga of course, just about the best manga Ive ever read, I own the whole set, which I got em from the japanese book store, also as well as complete manga rar in my HD. If you guys are interested, I can upload it for you (vol.1-15). :lol:

I would LOVE to get my hands on the love hina manga, disoblige! :thumbsu:

I've been meaning to buy that for a long time, but if Magnis can share those, I'd be happy to leech. :)

Agozer, do you mind if it is in Chinese? :)

No, I do not mind. I just want to see the actual manga...Although I could just go out and buy it, but I won't do it yet.

Any idea how to put it on the Web?

It need quite a huge space if to put all the volume inside.

Well, you can make a torrent or start sharing the volumes on DC++...but I'm sure you're not the only one who has those volumes. :)

There was once a Oh my Goddess manga (all volumes) on boxtorrents.com, I think. Then I buy Detective Conan, the Great Teacher Onizuka, and more! At least, I remember there was more...