Why Are People Such Morons?

My word, I am losing faith in humanity faster than Jennifer Lopez's marriages. I just found this site called http://www.realultimatepower.net. It is a fun, yet completely factually innacurate site about ninjas. The site itself I have no problem with - parts of it are quite amusing. But because my favourite thing to do on sites that have that section is read hate-mail, I was scanning through, and seriously, people are idiots. The hate-mail fell into two categories 1) I know more about ninjas than you (never mind the fact that he obviously realises the facts are inaccurate), and 2)Please don't publish this stuff, think of the children!!! He's had death threats. The kid even freaking got SUED (but won the lawsuit - ha ha) by some mother who said that her kids started freaking out after reading the site - and were now on the fast track to juvie. Of course this biatch just couldn't face up to the fact that she was a bad mother, so looked to other sources to blame - hence why she lost the lawsuit. Did I mention he's a 13 year old child???!!?

I really lost faith when I read this message

Like your previous “hatemailer,” I, too, am a “hatemailer.”  I hate you and I’m going to tell you about it.  First off, I don’t know if you heard, but we are in a state of emergency.  Terrorists try to attack the United States  whenever they want.  And that’s almost everyday.  We have Arabs telling lies everyday about how we try to control their countries or how we killed their families, which is a lie.  Middle-Easterns just hate us because of our freedom.  They hate our freedom and they want to stop us from being free so that’s why they try to kill us everday.  And that freedom is what allows you to say all those stupid lies about ninjas.  You lie like those arab sites.  I hate you.  President Bush said that there should be limits on freedom and he’s right.  Your site has no value and should be shut down immediately because of its blatant lies.  You don’t even know the danger that’s outside the country.  So why should anyone listen to you about anything.  You are so stupid.  Before September 11, I might have thought your site was funny.  But now, I think it could confuse people, AMERICAN PEOPLE, and I hate it.  People SHOULD NOT act the way you do anymore.  People should research about what they’re talking about.  Not say a bunch of things they know nothing about.  I doubt you will ever understand that.  You’re lucky that you live in America , where no one is going to really kill you because of your obnoixioucity.  You are safe because of people like me who will vote for a strong president.  I don’t care about the economy or my rights as long as my kids and the people of America  are safe and strong.  Too bad I can’t vote to get rid of your site, because, you know what, I would.     

a concerned parent

Karen

My god, only in the 21st century would people equate a site about ninjas with terrorism. She's a bush supporter - that's bad enough to depress me, I can't believe there are any of those LEFT! She's a racist biatch, obviously, by the way she says, 'you lie like those arab websites'. AARGH! She doesn't even have two brain-cells to rub together.

The first sentences are a laugh. Don't you love it how she urges him to check his facts, and then comes up with this bollocks;

First off, I don’t know if you heard, but we are in a state of emergency.  Terrorists try to attack the United States  whenever they want.  And that’s almost everyday.  We have Arabs telling lies everyday about how we try to control their countries or how we killed their families, which is a lie.

What the flock is she talking about? In the war on iraq alone the last figure I saw for Iraqi casualties was 13,000 - and that was just while the 'war' was still going on (officially that is). The US Gov't helped Saddam attain power - and that's just one of the shopping-list of dictators they've installed and armed in the middle east and elsewhere. And terrorist attacks every day? She's living in a state of fear and delusion!

But here's what really gets me; the fatal flaw in her argument - she says that 'the terrorists' are all jealous of 'our freedom'; and that the best way to fight the war on terrorism is to limit freedom - the freedom of speech - by removing a 13-year old's website. Huh??? And then she goes on to say 'you're lucky you live in america, where no one is going to really kill you for your obnoixioucity'. Way to make up a word, brainiac! The word is 'obnoxiousness' - obnoixioucity sounds like something you'd power a car with. Now I've made fun of her grammar - here's what's REALLY wrong with that statement. She is clearly not tolerant at all; if she cared about freedom and tolerance, she'd let him have his right to freedom of speech! I flocking hate conservative pricks like those, the one's that would shut down a website that was critical of Bush, or one promoting homosexuality or other 'alternative lifestyles' that closed-minded bigots like her frown on. They're the type that would blow up abortion clinics - killing doctors - under a banner proudly expressing "right to life". When did 'conservative' come to mean 'intolerant bigot'???

Argh, people suck.

Edited by random guy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word is 'obnoxiousness' -  obnoixioucity sounds like something you'd power a car with.

Didn't you know? That's a Bushism (www.bushisms.com).

"I want it to be said that the Bush administration was a results-oriented administration, because I believe the results of focusing our attention and energy on teaching children to read and having an education system that's responsive to the child and to the parents, as opposed to mired in a system that refuses to change, will make America what we want it to be—a literate country and a hopefuller country." - G. W. Bush

—Washington, D.C., Jan. 11, 2001

LMAO!!! XD!!!

Anon.