Guilty Gear Xx: Reload Question

Hi, I'm a Guilty Gear nut! :lol: and I'm looking to import the Japanese PS2 version, I just can't be arsed to wait for the PAL version, which isn't even announced! :angry:

I've heard that Reload has cutscenes in the story mode, what are the cutscenes like? are they stills or animated? also are the subtitles in English or Japanese? finally how would u rate Reload, good/bad?

Appreciate the help.

:)

Apart from the original game. It's only balance tweaks and improvements, and Robo-Ky is a completely different character. Mejsco should be bring it into the PAL regions. The game isn't going to be distributed by Sammy anyways.

Thanks for the reply :lol:

Do you know or does anyone know if the subtitles are in English or not? If it is in English I'll import from lik-sang tonight! :)

Edited by Atb_555

Apart from the original game. It's only balance tweaks and improvements, and Robo-Ky is a completely different character. Mejsco should be bring it into the PAL regions. The game isn't going to be distributed by Sammy anyways.

Doesn't seem like much of an upgrade to Guilty Gear X2, but a PAL release is always good.

I haven't tried the storymode at all. Since i've already beaten it in the original GGXX. The menu is pretty much in english.

Sounds promising!

When you do get time to play the story mode please let me know. :)

By the way who do you play as? Me: Sol, Ky, Chipp, Slayer, Johnny and Axl. I'm trying to get to grips with Testament.

the japanese ps2 import doesn't have a story mode..but i think the korean version does.

i like to play as

Ky

Eddie

Dizzy

Robo-Ky

and sometimes Sol

The korean version also has different music also. Which is the one I have (I got the special edition back from playasia, with Robo-Ky on the cover)

The Korean version has different music while the Japanese one uses the original GGXX one.

Guilty Gear X is on DC

Guilty Gear X+ is PS2

Guilty Gear XX is on PS2

Guilty Gear XX#Reload is on PS2 and Xbox.