The New Batmobile Sucks!

Gryph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the setting for this new movie is in Batman's past, so that'd probably explain the Batmobile.

Gary Oldman as Lt. Gordan? Isn't he better suited as a villian?

Nope, his first car looked nothing like that according to the comics or the cartoon. As Weirdy said, it looks more like a Caddilac.

But I must say that the Batsuit looks cool this time. You can see some pictures of it here.

What the hell How does that work? Does he thwart bad guys in a wheelchair or something?

nope, he gets a guy who he freed from a mind conditioning cult to fight for him.

the conditioning kicks back in and he goes pysco trying to kill everyone instead of throwing them in jail

batman gets better and trys to reclaim the "mantle of the bat" from him

Gets better? From a broken back? Nice to see they care about realism in these things! :lol:;)

It's a lot like the Frank Miller Batmobile

http://www.geocities.com/spencerl984/miller.html

Well, at least they're being faithful to one of the comics in the design.

But is it just me, or did anyone like Batman when it was a campy 60's series? You know, the one with Robin in it, and Adam West was batman? It was hilarious.

"Good thing I've got some shark repellent in my bat-belt, Robin!" ;)

It's a lot like the Frank Miller Batmobile

http://www.geocities.com/spencerl984/miller.html

Well, at least they're being faithful to one of the comics in the design.

But is it just me, or did anyone like Batman when it was a campy 60's series? You know, the one with Robin in it, and Adam West was batman? It was hilarious.

"Good thing I've got some shark repellent in my bat-belt, Robin!" ;)

60s Batman is my favorite version.

"Holy conundrum, Batman!"

If they tried to make a new Batman movie based on the comic where Bane breaks his back, there may be a problem cuz in Batman and Robin they fu*ked up Bane's character -- it did not remotely resemble anything from the comics. So, basically, they'd have to ignore what they did previously in the past Batman films in order to stay at least somewhat accurate to Bane from the comics.