The New Batmobile Sucks!

Gryph

Here is the video of the unveiling of the new Batmobile for the next Batman movie, Batman Begins.

New Batmobile Unveiling

The movie might be good though since Christian Bale is Batman/Bruce Wayne and Christopher Nolan (Memento, Insomnia) is behind the camera. Other cast members are Michael Caine (as Alfred), Ken Wantanabe (as Ra's Al Ghul), Gary Oldman (as Lt. James Gordon, Morgan Freeman (as Lucius Fox), and Katie Holmes (as Rachel Dodson).

And the villian will be The Scarecrow in this movie...I don't know what to think of that.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell happened to the good ol' days of the slickest motherfuc|<ing ride in the land? They changed it to be a TYCO just blown up about 7x.

At least the villians in the new movie are good. I like Ra's Al Ghul and the Scarecrow. I wish they would make, however, the Knightfall series in the comics into movies. Now THOSE would be Batman movies.

Anon.

NOTE: The Knightfall series is when Wayne has his back broken, gives up the monocar of Batman, and then returns.

What the hell happened to the good ol' days of the slickest motherfuc|<ing ride in the land? They changed it to be a TYCO just blown up about 7x.

At least the villians in the new movie are good. I like Ra's Al Ghul and the Scarecrow. I wish they would make, however, the Knightfall series in the comics into movies. Now THOSE would be Batman movies.

Anon.

NOTE: The Knightfall series is when Wayne has his back broken, gives up the monocar of Batman, and then returns.

How does that work? Does he thwart bad guys in a wheelchair or something?

What the hell How does that work? Does he thwart bad guys in a wheelchair or something?

nope, he gets a guy who he freed from a mind conditioning cult to fight for him.

the conditioning kicks back in and he goes pysco trying to kill everyone instead of throwing them in jail

batman gets better and trys to reclaim the "mantle of the bat" from him