Chankast Wip News

Gryph

Those Chankast guys are hard at it! This emulator is progressing very well and very quickly. Here is some news posted today on the main Chankast page.

- FullScreen implemented

- Windows 2000 compatibility

- Naomi's Virtua Striker working

AND!!

There is a picture of the NAOMI game Virtua Striker running on Chankast 0.2! This is certainly great news for the arcade emulation scene.

Check it all out here at the Chankast Website!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Why the hell didn't they add fullscreen option earlier? All emulators except handheld ones should have this option from the beginning.

I guess they are saving major improvements like this for future releases.

Why the hell didn't they add fullscreen option earlier? All emulators except handheld ones should have this option from the beginning.

Bah, they were just being ignorant.

im pretty sure that anyone with the knowledge required to make the only viable dreamcast emulator is far from ignorant. ^^

anyways, this is great news. is there any indication of when another update will be released?

im pretty sure that anyone with the knowledge required to make the only viable dreamcast emulator is far from ignorant. ^^

anyways, this is great news. is there any indication of when another update will be released?

Nope, no indication of a new release but I'm sure it won't be too long.