the gift of emulation!!

ME!

i was wondering if anyone here gave away roms, isos, etc as presents for the holidays or birthdays? its my brothers birthday today and i just gave him the whole set of nes roms. to say the least, he was so happy he almost wet himself. :shock: it sure does save me some money when christmas comes along. how about you guys? :wink:

i guess i lucked out.:wink: my girlfriend loves video games. we play them together all the time. and ofcourse, i give her access to all the roms and stuff i have. she, like myself, loves the nes and genesis games the most. now, even though she likes them, doesnt mean i would give her a cd of roms for her birthday, christmas, anniversary, etc. with girls, its a whole other story im afraid. :shock: she might get the idea, that me giving her a gift like that, i may be trying to say that i think something along the lines of, love = i wanna kick your @ss in streetfighter. :D

no way and if you beat me on sf i´ll punch you in the kidneys or at least that´s what i wish she would probably be saying no more sex for a month :shock: oh dracp whaqt am i ralking about i don´t even have a gf right now lol