Microsoft Has Done It Again.

Agozer

microsoft sucks! shame bush doesnt hate them... sony is the only one who can stand up to them... nintendo is on a major downer... they cant let them win... its one of those small step for sony one giant leap for mankind things... :unsure:

microsoft sucks! shame bush doesnt hate them... sony is the only one who can stand up to them... nintendo is on a major downer... they cant let them win... its one of those small step for sony one giant leap for mankind things... :unsure:

THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?

Anon.

I read that little blurb over at the ever-worthless IGN, and this has "J++" written all over it.

You know... Microshaft almost tricked most of the java community into writing java code that would only run properly on Microsoft's virtual machine. Now it appears they're trying to do the same thing with console games.

I think they're just trying to monopolize arcades first. Especially with that board that they made which is based off xbox, but only more powerful. I guess they're trying to compete with sega/sammy.

...but monopolizing consoles? that's fukcen stupid, they oughta just stick to their own sh!t

I read that little blurb over at the ever-worthless IGN, and this has "J++" written all over it.

You know... Microshaft almost tricked most of the java community into writing java code that would only run properly on Microsoft's virtual machine.  Now it appears they're trying to do the same thing with console games.

They may succeed in North America, but it will never happen on Japanese turf.

Edited by ugenn

You know... Microshaft almost tricked most of the java community into writing java code that would only run properly on Microsoft's virtual machine.  Now it appears they're trying to do the same thing with console games.

And considering (could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure) Sega, Sammy, Nintendo AND Sony are all based in Japan, this doesn't have a hope in hell (I hope).

And considering (could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure) Sega, Sammy, Nintendo AND Sony are all based in Japan, this doesn't have a hope in hell (I hope).

Most hardcore games/electronics companies hail from Japan. Sega, Sammy, Nintendo and SONY are one of those. Of course they have offices overseas, but that doesn't make them more american. IMO at least.