Svc 2 Coming!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVC Chaos >>>>>>>>way better than CVS

SVC 2 hopefully will be better than CVS2.

I personally like SVC becos I think they have a very good roster.

Never mind the shotokan or the overpowered characters.

As long as they have Choi, Geese, Hugo, Balrog, Tessa, Red Arremer,

Goenitz and Athena to give a little difference in stlyes of playing.

Although the gameplay is a little different, but come on.....

dun tell me you want every fighting games that SNK produce will play like

a KOF, Garou or AOF, rite? :mellow:

Never mind the shotokan or the overpowered characters.

As long as they have Choi, Geese, Hugo, Balrog, Tessa, Red Arremer, Goenitz and Athena to give a little difference in stlyes of playing.

Although the gameplay is a little different, but come on.....

dun tell me you want every fighting games that SNK produce will play like a KOF, Garou or AOF, rite? :mellow:

You only listed 8 out of 36 characters there. :\ It just seemed a really poor lineup when they had two companies worth of great games to pull from. Including as many shotos as there are just felt like laziness to me (AI coding? Especially without a roll, it was practically basic SF2 tactics for all of them).

The gameplay wasn't terrible, though it did have its problems like the hitboxes, etc. Nobody is saying that different is bad, but to me it almost felt like a step backward. The power bar was about as basic as you get, and the flow and linking of strikes and moves felt chunky and akward to me, almost like an old fatal fury game.

That's just my opinion though. :D

As fans, we were happy they made this game, but also as fans we critizied this game, this is snk :\. Anyways, remember when Capcom vs SNK came out? That game was broken up the wazoo! Then the more improved "PRO" version came out. The imporved versions for this are it's PS2/Xbox ports. Which is pretty weak imo, i mean just removing Geeses' and Zero's infinities and adding some more random shiet. Well, at least it looks nicer.

I remember in KOF'97, SNK asks fans to vote for their favourite chracters to be put in the game. That is why Billy, Yamazaki and Blue Mary get vote in.

I just hope they can do that for SVC 2 :mellow:

If you've been keeping track of the thread on Snk-capcom.com

WE ALL WANT BLUE MARY! (and K`, Kula, Ramon, Angel, Maylee, Bob, Billy, Asura, Shiki's kid, the guy who drops bombs as a striker in 2k, Smart Chang :mellow:, Neo and Geo and bunch of other worthy characters, like Heavy D!)

If you've been keeping track of the thread on Snk-capcom.com

WE ALL WANT BLUE MARY! (and K`, Kula, Ramon, Angel, Maylee, Bob, Billy, Asura, Shiki's kid, the guy who drops bombs as a striker in 2k, Smart Chang ;), Neo and Geo and bunch of other worthy characters, like Heavy D!)

We want all SNK chars ever!!!!!!!!!! I'd really like to see Lin versus Mezu/Gozu!

The Atomiswave board is roughly similar to a naomi board, i think there's a chance of seeing this emulated in chankast. I mean the game will get dumped, protection never seems to stop them.

Isn't this getting a bit ahead of yourself? Naomi is on Chankast coz Naomi is the same stuff as Dreamcast (less ram, but hey). Atomiswave is a whole different system, and so, despite any similarities will need a new emu? Or probably will go Mame or something whenever it is worked out.

Still those Naomi versions of Chankast still aren't in our hands yet.