Careers

If all else fails, go to Japan to wrestle :P

same here! ill call myslef the "ulitmo gordo"! :D

lol but i really wanna work with computers and games in someway! ITT here i come!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all else fails, go to Japan to wrestle :P

lol but i really wanna work with computers and games in someway! ITT here i come!

I was think like, Black Wizard or Viper.

Is anyone here old enough to actually have a job? :D

I am a technical writer and editor. I have also worked in computer tech support. I preferred the technical support except for the whole phone glued to my ear thing

I start working at my mother's workplace in the electronic's department by the end of this month.

Oh yeah, besides studying for respiratory therapist, I'm a certified free-lance gynecologist! :P

If you knew exactly what gynecologists have to go through, you'd take that back in an instant. :D

Currently: I work for both the Street Department (Public Worker) and the Waster Water Treatment Plant (Operator. Not Operator as in the ones that answer phones but as one who operates.) of my city. During the nighttime I'm a ninja.

Wishing: I want to involve myself in almost all forms of entertainment, like movies (director, writer, actor, etc), music, videogames, etc., so I can show everyone how to do it right.

Edited by Skythe

Too bad there isn't a definate way to make it right. It's either love it or hate it.

@ Gryph: Only when their hot >_>

If all else fails, go to Japan to wrestle :D

:D one time my friend's brother was actually training to go into wrestling in mexico, and he wanted to seriously call himself "Super Mantecas" :P