How Do I Cheat With A Graphic Calculator?

Yeah, there's an article and they talked about pdas and cellphones of cheating in exams. So the teachers will probably watchout for those but not for the graphic calculators. I know what I'm doing for my Physics 11 final, which is next tuesday. First I asked the teacher if walkman or cd-players are allowed and he said yes, so I'm gonna go home, record all the notes, burn it on a cd with different tracks, and then use it, for the test. I'll use my TI-83 or 86 something like that for my math 11 finals.  :D

i was thinkin of the exact same thing. but then im sure he wont let unless hes pretty cool with it. jus wear somethin that would keep ur earphones discreet, and ull be home freeeeeeeee!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob your head up and down like you're listening to music.

I think thaty would strain one's neck quite a bit when done constantly...Don't listen to heavy metal while you're taking the test. :D

rofl, my friend did that during out math exam, he had some rage playing in his mini-disc player while he took the test.

Man i have been doing that trick for years, My TI86 is the coolest, oh how i hated accounting classs, that must be the worst profession ever.

I can't believe you guys get to bring so much to your tests! For my exams for most classes we're allowed one thing - a language dictionary. If English was my second language I might stick a little cheat-sheet between the pages, but i might look a bit funny pulling out a japanese-english dictionary! Besides, most unis are pretty strict about cheating anyway - if you get caught you can get an instant fail for the class (not to mention maybe be expelled).

I can't believe you guys get to bring so much to your tests! For my exams for most classes we're allowed one thing - a language dictionary. If English was my second language I might stick a little cheat-sheet between the pages, but i might look a bit funny pulling out a japanese-english dictionary! Besides, most unis are pretty strict about cheating anyway - if you get caught you can get an instant fail for the class (not to mention maybe be expelled).

Using my own programs in a math test was the only thing I ever experimented with. I've never needed a dictionary for language tests.

Using my own programs in a math test was the only thing I ever experimented with. I've never needed a dictionary for language tests.

I think you misunderstood slightly - the language dictionaries are for the exchange students and etc... who speak English as a second language. I think that means we couldn't even take a regular dictionary - just one that translates X into English

I think you misunderstood slightly - the language dictionaries are for the exchange students and etc... who speak English as a second language. I think that means we couldn't even take a regular dictionary - just one that translates X into English

But that sucks big round things... :unsure:

If your teacher has half a brain, they will erase the memory on your calculator before you enter the exam.

Cd players and walkmans in exams??? You guys have it so easy.

Only losers cheat.

Edited by Basara