Exams Are The Devil!

Okay, I don't even think i did that bad, in fact if I had to guess now I'd say I did pretty good, but still...A two hour exam in which you have to write three essays is evil. I was writing pretty much non-stop for those two hours - in fact i didn't even get a chance to finish my last sentence - luckily it made sense with only the first part i had written so I could just put a full-stop.

I wrote NINE PAGES for this bloody thing. NINE PAGES. Well actually it would be more like 7 1/2 if you put them back to back, but what the hey.

I'm actually pretty impressed with myself - at 40 minutes to an exam I wrote more than I expected I'd have time for. I'd hate to be the poor sucker who has to try to read my writing to mark it though! :lol: (it got pretty messy).

And who the hell decided to put the exams on at 9 am? If it weren't for the fact that i didn't sleep last night, there's NO WAY i'd be awake enough at 9am to write an exam.

Well, anyway, that's just my obligatory post-exam rant. It wasn't 10% as bad as last year, so really I have nothing to complain about (but I will anyway). Sorry if I was a pain in the butt yesterday, stress just sometimes does that to me.

Jeez, I've got another one tomorrow. How fun :lol:

Edited by random guy

That sucks a lot dude. I had exams like that in high school for history. We had to choose 4 out of 8 essay topics and write them in 2 hours. And the teacher was an ultra-bitchy grader, he even took off for spelling.

Good luck on your test tomorrow, but soon you will be done!

wow that sucks. you'll be done soon though..

but you know what sucked more?.. taking 3 ap classes during my senior year..

2 being science. bio and chem. omg. :lol: 

than having to take those apexams. "shudder"

Aaah...good ol AP courses. Those are always fun. :lol:

I really hate writing essays, especially when you need to be all formal and talk about serious stuff. It's much more fun writing short novelles in english class.

I agree. I hate the typical essay. It's not because it is in fact serious, but rather, the issues are really NOT serious but they insist on making SOUND as if it were so gravely serious -- plus you gotta make it all "formal" and follow the "proper" writing codes and crap. It's the utter hypocrisy I cannot stand.

On a side note, I've had my fill of courses dealing with politics. I took one semester of Political Science, and that was more than enough for me -- I don't want to go into the reasons.

Christ, I hate tests n sh*t!! Right now I'm at school getting bored to death.....Somebody wake me please!!!!! :lol:

WAKE UP!! and pay attention. People don't go to school just so they can slack off. :lol: