I Want A New Comp

gryph dont you think your too old for games..? ;)  hhaha

Haha! That's what my mother keeps telling me. I tell her that I'm never too old to play games and that my generation was brought on video games so she shuts up then. <_<

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gryph dont you think your too old for games..? ;)  hhaha

Haha! That's what my mother keeps telling me. I tell her that I'm never too old to play games and that my generation was brought on video games so she shuts up then. <_>

I tell my mom the same thing...and I also tell her that I'm going to keep my interest in video games as long as possible.

My mom just stopped trying to get me out and just let play video games now!

I rule!

And Young!

And I like women!

And I like women!

doesn't everybody? <_<

But see, the true gamers have no time for social contacts and they shun the opposite sex. ;)

Well I wouldn't say true gamers shun the opposite sex, it's more of the other way around. They shun true gamers. :angry:

And I like women!

doesn't everybody? :P

But see, the true gamers have no time for social contacts and they shun the opposite sex. :lol:

Well I wouldn't say true gamers shun the opposite sex, it's more of the other way around. They shun true gamers. :lol:

Depends on who you are...

I have...

An NF7-S2 ABIT ATX Motherboard

Radeon 9600SE Graphics Card

Athlon XP something CPU

512 mb of memory

and an 80gb hdd

And a POWMAX case thing to cram all of it into.

And it's been driving me insane, I got most of the things in there after a while, I think they need to be more specific on the amount of pressure you put on things.

The biggest problem now is that the hard drive won't fit anywhere...

In the 3"1/2 Drive Cage, the one that looks smaller then the 5" bays(the ones where you put your Optical drives..

In the 3"1/2 Drive Cage, the one that looks smaller then the 5" bays(the ones where you put your Optical drives..

Riiight.

I think I know where you're takling about, but that's where I've been trying to get it in. I can't line it up with the holes so I can screw it.