I Can Not Fckng Bulieve This

GRECE 1 - SPAIN 1

I CAN NOT BULIEVE THIS, I CAN NOT BULIEVE THE FCNG ILUSION THAT I ALWAYS HAVE FOR SPAIN I CAN NOT BULIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO DRAW WITH GRECE I CAN NOT FCNG BULIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST PORTUGAL TO SEE IF WE CAN PASS TO THE NEXT ROUND, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME WITH SPAIN, I'LL DIE SOME FCkNG DAY AND I'LL NEVER SEE THIS FCkNG WIN ANYTHING, NOTHING!!!! SOME TIMES HOW I WISH I WERE ITALIAN OR GERMAN, DAMMIT. AT LEAST I GOT REAL MADRID. DAMMIT FKCNG TEAM!!! :D:lol:

Edited by lancerx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like soccer but America sucks at it so there is no team to root for. So I just root for whatever team David Beckham is on so I like Real Madrid.

And I always root for Brazil because of Pele.

spain shoulda won... but greece did well... gotta give em credit... they int done so bad so far. but whats with all the damn handballs... ive seen about 4/5 since saturday...its crazy... biggest upset so far was england - france... that pissed me off... 2 goals in 2/3 minutes... it was horrific! England to win though... (atleast in my dreams :D )

LOL try been an england supporter!

Spain are a good team, but there defence is a little whiffy!

Hang in there and keep the faith, after all greece are a Very well organised side.

GRECE 1 - SPAIN 1

I CAN NOT BULIEVE THIS, I CAN NOT BULIEVE THE FCNG ILUSION THAT I ALWAYS HAVE FOR SPAIN I CAN NOT BULIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO DRAW WITH GRECE I CAN NOT FCNG BULIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST PORTUGAL TO SEE IF WE CAN PASS TO THE NEXT ROUND, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME WITH SPAIN, I'LL DIE SOME FCkNG DAY AND I'LL NEVER SEE THIS FCkNG WIN ANYTHING, NOTHING!!!! SOME TIMES HOW I WISH I WERE ITALIAN OR GERMAN, DAMMIT. AT LEAST I GOT REAL MADRID. DAMMIT FKCNG TEAM!!!  :lol:  :lol:

This is as bad as when Mexico lost to the U.S. when we were SO close to the FIFA final. Mayhem ensued over here in SoCal.

Hopefully Spain can recoup from this. :lol:

Anon.