Melty Blood?!

Wtf is going on, eh? Yes axl, we believe you.

Another good fighter for the PC is Last Bronx.

That was a fun game on Saturn.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Must Fall 2017 (or whatever the year was) was another decent PC fighting game. But I hear the new one sucks donkey balls. But the PC can be proud that it got Super Street Fighter II Turbo. And it came with a cool controller. :lol:

Man you should see some of the offical promo art. It's scary o.o

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the promo art? I won't be playing Melty Blood with this setup though.

really dude? even my comp could take it and it's a basic dell dimension 440. I didn't add ANYTHING on and it works fine.

oh and for anyone who really feels the need to try this one out, then there's one place I am 100% positive u can find it;

GET IT OFFA EMULE :lol:

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the promo art? I won't be playing Melty Blood with this setup though.

really dude? even my comp could take it and it's a basic dell dimension 440. I didn't add ANYTHING on and it works fine.

oh and for anyone who really feels the need to try this one out, then there's one place I am 100% positive u can find it;

Emule is too slow for my tastes. I've used it for 6 months, and said screw it.

Judging from the required specs The TeamPlayer gave me, it wouldn't run. All that my comp is good for nowadays is listening to music, surfing the web, and some fairly low to mid-leve lemulation.