Kawax Se- Empty.rar?

dman777

I download the Kawax SE from the main site listed in the forums and when I went to un compress it I got a message saying that it is ethier damaged or empty. So I did it twice and still got the same problem. So I thought....well, maybe I am supposed to just rename it....so I did...I renamed it to default.xbe but it still wouldn't work in my Xbox(Using KawaX V 11). When I ran it it just reseted and booted up my dashboard again. Any suggestions on to what's going on?

Thanks,

-Dman

kawa-x se is over and done with and the one on gamecop's site is corrupted so your only options is to either get kawa-hex from the site i made for it in the pinned topic or get fba-xxx which does a lot more then kawa-x and plays more games then kawa-x.

the one on gamecop's site is corrupted

Ok, that's cool. FBA XXX sounds better and better all the time. Can you tell me....there's no virus from the one on Gamecop's site that I downloaded, right? I'm always parionoid about stuff like that.

Thanks,

-dman

Wow....I just download FBA XXX 04/06/2004 version and it is really nice. I have Metal Slug 5 and Samurai Showdown 5 in there along with the Neo Bios but I can't get them to show up though. I have them both zipped and unzipped in the Roms folder. Any suggestions?

Edit: I checked the roms with Rom center with the latest FBAxxx dat file and everything checked out but still no luck.

Thanks,

-Dman

Edited by dman777

I did a search for his profile but couldn't find him on here....is there an address to his forum?

Thanks,

-dman

EDIT: Nevermind...found it. sorry.

EDIT: Hmm.... I have the version 04/06/2004 and that's what's up there for download....that can't be the special version though, right?

EDIT: Nevermind...found out. sorry

Edited by dman777

Wow... I am really impressed. Is there some kind of documentation in English that I can read to learn the menu's and such? What I am looking for really is how to change the diff. and see if there is an option to mark a rom favorite it at all possible. I looked everywhere and couldn't find any docs(just the fixes and updates).

Thanks,

-dman