Where Do You Hail From?

Where do you hail from?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, i'm filipino, and thats the language we speak, or atleast, my family from a certain region of the Philipines, speaks.

...and your uncle doesn't understand a word of it....I feel sorry for him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i'm filipino, and thats the language we speak, or atleast, my family from a certain region of the Philipines, speaks.

...and your uncle doesn't understand a word of it....I feel sorry for him.

My uncle is white and he didn't know tagalog until his family went to the Philippines. My Aunt forced him to learn before the trip because she knew that everyone was gonna stare at him. :lol:

I lived in japan for awhile. Its nice though its a bit disconcerting for most americans. I am from indiana, and grew up surrounded by corn fields. Japan is so crowded, it can really bug you out if you're used to wide open spaces. But things are really nice there, just crowded and expensive.

I want to move to Canada. I plan to move there just before I have kids so they can have canadian citizenship. Yay for universal health care and college!

Texas.

Really? :lol:

my post was meant as sarcasm and a joke forgive my attempt to make you all laugh.

Hmm...it looks like the US is the single biggest country this board's members' come from...BUT it isn't where the majority of people on this board come from. Interesting.

Texas.

my post was meant as sarcasm and a joke forgive my attempt to make you all laugh.

I was joking too. A different smiley would have given away the dead pan manner in which I was trying to deliver it. Damn text!!

Texas.

I was joking too. A different smiley would have given away the dead pan manner in which I was trying to deliver it. Damn text!!

Ha Ha Ha, I know i was trying to make you look like a jerk by writing down my previous post, anyways it was meant to be a joke as well, i'm not mad at you though.