2 Versions Of Sf3:3s Together?

Wizard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they don't do anything to the graphics. The game is so damn smooth I don't want a frame missing! Oh and because you have a PAL DC, NTSC games look funky because NTSC-USA/J games run on 60Hz (NTSC TV) and PAL games run on 50Hz.

NTSC games don't look funky provided that one's TV accepts NTSC signal.

Most TV's sold nowadays support both, but mine doesn't....

my tv supports ntsc.... but it still doesnt look right... :D on other tvs that dont support ntsc it normally doesnt show up or flickers frantically... on mine the sprites just llok 'interlaced' with lines going through them....

Edited by Ash_crimson

Hopefully they don't do anything to the graphics. The game is so damn smooth I don't want a frame missing! Oh and because you have a PAL DC, NTSC games look funky because NTSC-USA/J games run on 60Hz (NTSC TV) and PAL games run on 50Hz.

my tv supports ntsc.... but it still doesnt look right... :D on other tvs that dont support ntsc it normally doesnt show up or flickers frantically... on mine the sprites just llok 'interlaced' with lines going through them....

When you try to run and NTSC game on a PAL system, usually one of the two things will happen:

1) The game is black and white and looks interlaced.

2) The screen is heavily distorted + see 1)

My TV does the first.

Edited by Agozer

my tv supports ntsc.... but it still doesnt look right... :lol: on other tvs that dont support ntsc it normally doesnt show up or flickers frantically... on mine the sprites just llok 'interlaced' with lines going through them....

When you try to run and NTSC game on a PAL system, usually one of the two things will happen:

My TV does the first.

its in full color... a little distorted on bright colors... ive tampered with the colour settings it doesnt seem to help :D but im sure it supports ntsc...

my tv supports ntsc.... but it still doesnt look right... :lol: on other tvs that dont support ntsc it normally doesnt show up or flickers frantically... on mine the sprites just llok 'interlaced' with lines going through them....

My TV does the first.

its in full color... a little distorted on bright colors... ive tampered with the colour settings it doesnt seem to help :D but im sure it supports ntsc...

If it's only slightly distorted and does have full colors, don't worry about it; At least, I wouldn't...unless the distortion bugs the hell out of you.

My TV does the first.

If it's only slightly distorted and does have full colors, don't worry about it; At least, I wouldn't...unless the distortion bugs the hell out of you.

no ive been playing and having fun its a cool game... a pal ps2 version would still be cool with th extras

i'm still wondering if usa is gonna get both versions. since japan had hyper sf2 as a single game i can understand the extras for sf3 but usa sf aniversary will have both games on 1 disc. if its gonna be on dvd chances are it will but still not 100% sure

This version is gonna be better than DC because while DC version was an edited ver. with the glitches taken out, this new one will supposedly have both the arcade perfect version and the one included in the DC, no?

Anyway, this game may have been delayed.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243628.asp

Check out the pre-order shipping date. It better not have been delayed! Those fu*ckers!! Sh*t ALWAYS gets delayed! Damn.

This version is gonna be better than DC because while DC version was an edited ver. with the glitches taken out, this new one will supposedly have both the arcade perfect version and the one included in the DC, no?

Anyway, this game may have been delayed.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243628.asp

Check out the pre-order shipping date. It better not have been delayed! Those fu*ckers!! Sh*t ALWAYS gets delayed! Damn.

the DC version is the 2nd version of the 3s with the bugs taken out and included input lag. The ps2 version will be better option wise. I'm worried(and possibly everyone else whos played the arcade/dc version) about the animations.