2 Versions Of Sf3:3s Together?

Wizard

Yup, still bored and browsing mmcafe.

Well, heres the lo-down. Apparently there will be 2 versions of 3s (Third Strike for those who are initial illitterate) on the disc thats coming out.

Version one, which is the practically the almost-perfect, but isn't-because-it isn't like the dreamcast version. Version 1 has Unblockables (anyone care to elaborate?), Yuns Gen'ei Jin super is tweaked, and glitches fixed and something about Chun-Li's c.MK connecting into her SAII. The second version is the complete dreamcast port(otherly known as Street Fighter 3: Third Strike v2 at the arcades which have; the notably the input-lag, 3sv1 fixes, more bug fixes AND the remixed soundtrack.

What's added: God knows what. The only thing I got out of the whole japanese site was "Gaurding can be set to "Random Gaurd"." Crazy Capcom. Add more stuff will ya! And like, re-re--re-release SFA3 UPPER onto the PS2 or something. Oh yeah, Gaurd Judgment (Old NG or DI modes or the new 3s version) and options to change the soundtrack has been added.

You can own this for a nice 3,990 YEN. Ha! Still bored. Game comes out on 2004/7/22 get ready to import!

...Still bored, eating some cheese and

GREAT BUDDAH ON A FARRIS WHEEL.

Oh, and fans are pushing Capcom of Japan to add more characters for Capcom Fighting Jam. I'm fine as long as we GET THE DAMN GAME.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bored. I can't make anything spectaular about it. Just for kicks, i'll edit a random messege into it.

The unblockables are the glitches that came with the release of the arcade SF:3S, so if you're a hardcore tournament player (none on this forum, I think) then this is the version you'll need -- this is what they mean by "arcade perfect." The DC version was the edited version Capcom made previously for the DC, but the 3S machines in the arcade don't have this, hence not "arcade perfect."

to rerelease sfa3upper is kinda useless since the ps1 sfa3 had all the features of upper as is tho it wasn't perfect (but damn close for a ps1 capcom arcade game).

2 versions of sf3 sounds ok to me i just want this sucker out (coming in july for japan ps2)

The 2 versions are on the same disc.

Anyways, 3s site is out

http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf3_3rd/

Imma try and get the special edition box set.

Oh...so they're on the same disc. My prior complaints are now null and void. :mrgreen:

Let's hope Capcom takes the opportunity to actually write official bios for all the characters.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Man, that would be the day, Capcom NOT being lazy. At least SNK has the decentcy to write a storyline for all the characters.

Let's hope Capcom takes the opportunity to actually write official bios for all the characters.

When's the last time they have done so? I'm just curious and can't jog my memory right now.