Chankast Utilities V0.2a Released!

Alpha

Sorry for the delay everyone, this release took a bit longer because we added some new features and it took some time to port it all to the newest release.

New Features

+ Run From CD (Run any DreamCast game without the need of running the Bios first!)

+ Run From Bios Only (Select to Run just the Bios!)

+ Updated Game Buster (Updated with more than 320 games added with cheats!)

+ Task Priority (It is a Priority Setter stronger than the original one that can allow you to change it to anything you want!)

+ New Link to Chinese Support Forums (For Chankast Utilities in the Help Menu!)

Updated Features

+ Added WARNING Message for Speed Pig (Requested by the people)

+ Updated Cheat Assistant Finder (Makesure you download the fixed version due to a small bug in the one we released with the Utilities right before)

Still in the Process

+ DualShock Everywhere

+ Run from ISO

Also maksure you update the Cheat Assistant Finder with the *fixed* version as we stated above due to a bug we just found about 10 minutes ago. Just replace the current file which is now included in Chankast Utilities with the new *fixed* one.

Download Chankast Utilities v0.2a @ http://chankast.1emulation.com

anyone having a problem where it crashes when you try to use the vms browser?

Well you have to realize here, ElSemi made the VMS Browser (which we got permission to use it in our release). As far as I know your the first person to report a problem with it for Chankast Utilities v0.2. Were you able to run your games fine on the regular Chankast before? I am sure this is not a problem with Chankast Utilities, but Chankast itself. :D

My games run fine in Chankast 0.2 and Utilities 0.2. But in utilities, whenever you select Utilities > VMSBroswer, it crashes. Also, when you go Help > About VMSBrowser, it says 'tools\vmsbrowser.txt' is not found. Maybe it was left out?

Having said that, the whole VMSBrowser thing worked fine in Utilities 0.1.

My games run fine in Chankast 0.2 and Utilities 0.2. But in utilities, whenever you select Utilities > VMSBroswer, it crashes. Also, when you go Help > About VMSBrowser, it says 'tools\vmsbrowser.txt' is not found. Maybe it was left out?

It may be a bug we haven't noticed, I haven't had time to fully test out all the features. But we may have forgotten to do it with VMU Browser. I'll take a look as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll look into it. :unsure:

It may be a bug we haven't noticed, I haven't had time to fully test out all the features. But we may have forgotten to do it with VMU Browser. I'll take a look as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll look into it. :unsure:

np, and thanks